Page 339 of 345 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3441

Thread: A lot of businesses closed in Sosua

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the restaurants on the North Coast. There are many good choices. However, once in a while I need a fast food burger. The only place to go for that on the North Coast, that I am aware of, is the Burger King next to the Jumbo store in Puerto Plata. Sometimes I just need it.

Recently ate at the Jade Asian chain restaurant in Santo Domingo. It was very good. I hope they expand to the North Coast.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a Jade Restaurant in Santiago, next to the Hotel Matum, near the Monument.

3. Likes ohmmmm, BermudaRum liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    I love the restaurants on the North Coast. There are many good choices. However, once in a while I need a fast food burger. The only place to go for that on the North Coast, that I am aware of, is the Burger King next to the Jumbo store in Puerto Plata. Sometimes I just need it.
    And that one is closed for the moment.....

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any nightlife left in Sosua? I was thinking of visiting, but not sure if anything is left in terms of discotheques and similar nightlife. (Not looking for or trying to avoid chicas).

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GringoRubio View Post
    Is there any nightlife left in Sosua? I was thinking of visiting, but not sure if anything is left in terms of discotheques and similar nightlife. (Not looking for or trying to avoid chicas).
    There are a lot of guys here that comment on the goings on here in Sosua and the North Coast. I think it is comical how many people have nothing to do but feel the need to make their points and speculations. My advice is for people to come over and see for yourself for a night. That should give many of the people here years of material to talk about on the board. LOL

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

There are a lot of guys here that comment on the goings on here in Sosua and the North Coast. I think it is comical how many people have nothing to do but feel the need to make their points and speculations. My advice is for people to come over and see for yourself for a night. That should give many of the people here years of material to talk about on the board. LOL
    Maybe Saturday. I guess I need to file a trip report.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is comical how many people have nothing to do but feel the need to make their points and speculations.
    Isn't that the whole idea of this forum?

9. Likes Timotero, GringoRubio liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GringoRubio View Post

Groundhog day..Plus ca change..The brothels have gone but life goes on but it's a bit pointless coming if you are here for the museums and art galleries.Can only offer restaurants,bars and discos full of virtuous ladies just waiting for an invite to the Ballet..

11. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

So where you are from no low lifes? You moved to escape them?  I always see the more postive side in tourists since I am in the business.  The negative side I understand quite well.  Would Sosua be better off without tourists or weekend warriors? Simple math would dictate no.

Can you give a solution to replace the spend?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

is a SH** H**e thats why