Attention: VIRGO - Vote Buying

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Virgo,

In response to your "unadulterated BS" statement about my post !!!!!!!!!!!

SantiagoDR said:
ONE of the ways it WORKS in SOME barrios is that MONEY is NOT given by the local POLITICAL party REPRESENTATIVE at the time of vote BUYING.

The people only RECEIVE their MONEY if the candidate WINS, the local POLITICAL party representative then PAYS them.

So, THERE is one explanation as to HOW they sort of guarantee the VOTE buying to insure that the people VOTE for the CORRECT candidate.

The INCENTIVE is "No WIN, No PAYOLA"

Virgo said:
Your made-up scheme is obviously unadulterated BS.

But first things first, what some in this thread have been alleging is outright vote buying at or near polling places (not people waiting for the election results to get paid). They are also alleging outright cedula buying which goes 100% against your 'scheme' (if they sell their cedulas how could they help any side to win?)

Furthermore, under your 'scheme' the winner would have to pay EACH AND EVERY voter (possibly everyone registered to vote) since he would have no way of knowing who actually voted for the winner and who didn't. Or is the winner supposed to win with 100% of the vote?

Try again, and think a little bit before concocting the next one.

6s3o6o.jpg

111o521.jpg

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I thought Virgo is banned ? Plus the elections are over?
Why bother stirring the pot?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I thought Virgo is banned ? Plus the elections are over?
Why bother stirring the pot?

Because "MR. Dominicano" accused me of unadulterated BS.
And the copy of the paper proves everything I said was true.

His being banned is expired.

PS: The paper just came into my possession today.

Last edited:

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Because "MR. Dominicano" accused me of unadulterated BS.
And the copy of the paper proves everything I said was true.

His being banned is expired.

PS: The paper just came into my possession today.

Thanks for the explanation for your post.
So, Virgo's first posting and fight will be with you. (lucky you) The next reason for being him to get banned. He will reply to this.
We all know he can not resist. He seriously does not need to be encouraged.
ARGH!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I guess Virgo' calling for some of us (who call it like it is) to be banned kinda backfired on him. Good to see he has been put in his place once again for accusing us of fabricating crazy DR related events. Some of these stories although real are even too much for Virgo to believe, hence his constant defending.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
He's not banned. His neighbors in the Bronx just changed the WiFi password. He saves his money to rent an x-5 when he flies to sdq on spirit so he can't pay proper bills