Telecable Puerto Plata

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
just interested in hearing from anyone who subscribes to Telecable POP. my experience with it is that in the last few months it has become worse than abominable, and no longer qualifies to be called a service provider. every few days it drops channels, and it is regular practice to have picture and no sound. every so often, everything goes dead, with the beloved NO HAY SENAL. if you plan to watch a certain program, you have to keep your fingers crossed that you will have any semblance of service.

i would like to hear what others think of this abomination..

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
Don't know. I have a satellite dish from Claro and that works fine if it is not raining.

TXgirl2017

May 8, 2017
Have the same problem at my condo in Costambar. Of course the American channels are the first to go out. Worst cable ever!

just interested in hearing from anyone who subscribes to Telecable POP. my experience with it is that in the last few months it has become worse than abominable, and no longer qualifies to be called a service provider. every few days it drops channels, and it is regular practice to have picture and no sound. every so often, everything goes dead, with the beloved NO HAY SENAL. if you plan to watch a certain program, you have to keep your fingers crossed that you will have any semblance of service.

i would like to hear what others think of this abomination..