Search for people for articles

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I write articles for a range of magazines and I am always being asked to do a profile of an expat living in the Dominican Republic. The requirements are that you should be American or Canadian, over 50 and leading an interesting life here ? maybe running some sort of business.
I would send you a list of the type of questions I have, and would then follow up with a Skype interview, unless you prefer just to email the answers to the questions. The advantages for you are that you would be in print and I would send you a PDF of the article, and if you do have a business it would help promote it although I cannot usually provide links to websites, I can of course mention the name and talk about it.
If anyone is interested, can you please pm me?

Thanks

Matilda

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Matilda,

I have a retired ex-military friend who owns a house in Luperon and is setting up a Morings production and marketing business, his latest venture. He purchased a farm on the outskirts of Luperon a few years ago and is planning on living in the DR long term. Quite a character and a man of a thousand stories. He loves the DR. A born entrepreneur. His first project involved selling ready made homes in the DR. I'll see if he is interested in baring his business soul.

Write On!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Can it be XXXXrated?????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Apologies CCC but I don't write X rated stuff lol - and writing anything about you, I am sure I would be blushing from head to foot all of the time!

Aug 21, 2007
Maybe not so interesting to others, but I run a Dominican foundation the provides educational enrichment at no cost for poor Dominican children. We have a site in Sosua and a newly opened site in Jamao. Two culturally different locations. I work for no monetary compensation, but the rewards outweigh anything money can buy. I meet and work with the "real" Dominican Republic. And I love it!

Lindsey

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Could be interesting Lindsey as long as you are over 50 (lol) and North American. PM me with a few details and will tell the editor of the magazine.

Matilda

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can it be XXXXrated?????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I could write your story from old threads and posts. Not all were about sex and so many were pretty funny. ;) The best were before the newbies arrived

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I write articles for a range of magazines and I am always being asked to do a profile of an expat living in the Dominican Republic. The requirements are that you should be American or Canadian, over 50 and leading an interesting life here ? maybe running some sort of business.
I would send you a list of the type of questions I have, and would then follow up with a Skype interview, unless you prefer just to email the answers to the questions. The advantages for you are that you would be in print and I would send you a PDF of the article, and if you do have a business it would help promote it although I cannot usually provide links to websites, I can of course mention the name and talk about it.
If anyone is interested, can you please pm me?

Thanks

Matilda

You only need to access "And Now A Few Words From Meemselle." I fit the criteria; I am over 50; I am pretty interesting (she said, modestly) and I can write the bejesus out of any situation.