Come on out of the closet you women!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
The board is generally full of guys trying to get back to DR. Find a woman for marriage in DR. Presidente.

Some are missing the Car Washes, beaches, drunken stupors and how can I leave the 300 peso whores out of this.

Now what are you women missing DR for? Come on girls..out with it...

I am sure you girls are not missing Car Wahs, Whoe houses....etc etc....

A Morenito po alla?....un Jevito....po aca?............. Una movida po ahi?.......

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
Well!

To be honest with you! I can't really say that I miss any of that... I moved from DR when I was 15 years old.... and from what I have seeing in some of this guys replies... apparently, this days guys have to follow certain guidelines to get a girl in DR....and I also get the impression that this guys (Womanizers) don't think very highly of Dominican girls.... I personally don't like a man that tries to impress me by not being himself or by giving me some old ?muela?.. Although, I got to tell you that one thing that I rreeaaalllyy miss es " una buena baila' de merengue" you don't find good merengue dancers in this part of the USA!!!
Hey, but I may be wrong!!! Maybe... if I go back ? I?ll change my mind? please don?t get me wrong..... I?m not generalizing?. I believe there?re some Fun Loving Dominican males out there! I just haven?t found one? poor little me! Right! ;P

DRMarine

Jan 25, 2002
NC

well, at least you can find more places to dance merengue in Florida than you can in North Carolina! that's where I live.

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
Re: NC

DRMarine said:
well, at least you can find more places to dance merengue in Florida than you can in North Carolina! that's where I live.
OOooHhh! That I have to agree with...! But, hey... if NC is as pretty as SC (been there!) you can't complain! I went to Columbia, Myrtle Beach... and to Seven Devils Mountain.... reallllyyy nice!!! You have a little of everything! Unlike me... sun, sun, and more sun... all year !!! I really like it there !

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Elainita, this post is not directed towards you.

From what I have noticed, most foreign single traveling women and most single traveling dominicanas usually look for the same things as we do on our vacation. Remember, i said single traveling women not single women (they could be married, have boyfriends or simply single).
Foreign women come here for the sun and the beach but the very first opportunity they get to dance with an expert merengue sankie, they are off to bed. They usually choose the lowest of the lowest guy (usually low life dark skinned sanky) from the animation department and make their vacation meaningful from that moment on. Can't tell you how many examples I have seen of this trend. Most foreign women have already been in touch with their ex sankie who is usually waiting for them at the hotel.
The dominican women come to see their families and to hang out with their buddies. Then they take women only weekend vacations in resorts to look for decent dominican guys to hook up with or to get involved with a foreign guy. But these girls are not looking for visa or a low life sankie; they want decent looking cute guys.
Then there are those married dominicanas who are sick and tired of their foreign cold husbands and now want some action with the local guys. They go to local bars and get in touch with their old boyfriends. They are the horniest ones as they were counting days to come back.
Hey, I am telling all this from personal experience. I know many of these so called decent wives or girlfriends in USA and in europe who come here for action. I look for them too.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Aha???

you have a point there AZB. how many times we come across an old gringa walking hand in hand with a young dark skinned dominican stud - straight off the beach - fresh catch!!

it is us guys who get the label as being mujeriego and womanizers etc etc and what have you. but the truth is that these females are just as guilty.

someone said.....it takes two......

so ladies we guys have been accused to many a crimes now come on out of the closet and declare your exploits.

i would love to hear some conquering stories from all my amigas on this board....?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
AZB

In reply to your post, I'll tell you my stories of the times I've been to D.R.

The first time was last May, for 4 days...Of course, the hotel in Punta Cana was beautiful!...the beach, the food...and the guys from the animation team!

I went dancing with a couple of girls the first night, and it was a lot of fun...but very few people at the club...

Second day...Bachata lessons at the beach...The instructor was young, full of muscles, cute...and I already knew how to dance bachata...but pretended not to...so I ended up dancing with him...and asked him about "private" lessons...

Of course, he agreed! That night we went to "Mang?"...and danced till 5 a.m....and then...came the fun part!

But I didn't go there looking for it...It just happened...Of course the next day I found out from another guy that it was the "typical" thing to do for a "turista"...

Well, I don't consider myself to be "typical"...but I was a turista, and there was no denying that...

To make a long story short...that was the last time I got taken for a typical turista...

The next three times...I had a great time, met a lot of people, danced (I don't drink!) all night, and made a lot of friends...

My reason for wanting to move there is the fact that I want a nice little house right on the beach, where I can see the ocean when I open my bedroom window...I can afford to buy one in D.R., but you know that in Florida you have to have tons of money to be able to buy a house like that...

I intend to go on a "job hunting" expedition in a couple of months, and if I find anything in my field...I'm staying!!!

I also intend on finding a nice Dominican guy to be able to have a relationship with...But there's plenty of time for that...

You know what I've found out about Dominican men?...That unlike the ones here in "civilization"...they are really civilized when it comes to treating a woman right...They are not as spoiled, (and I have to say, we women have a lot to be blamed for that!) as the ones here...

I know some of you are going to say that they hit their wives or girlfriends, or cheat on them, etc...but that's all up to the woman to know how to treat them so they don't do that...and that happens all over the world!

Ok...now I'll wait for your replies...I can feel them coming!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
So, I guess what you're saying is that women like to have sex too. Are we supposed to be shocked by this?

Drawing on what I have seen with my own eyes, it doesn't really matter if you're male or female. I have a pretty low opinion of all you puta-loving guys, as well as all you sankie-loving gals. It makes my skin crawl to watch the human desperation that makes some people willing to compromise their self-worth that way. And this applies to the putas and the sankies as well, although their motivations are completely different and therefore slightly less revolting. But very degrading nonetheless.

Edited to add: Just so there's no misunderstanding - I'm not against people having sex! I'm against having to watch people being used / abused, because they are so simple-minded that they believe as long as they are sexually active they are worthy...

Last edited:

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
AZB

Thank you for making a note to my attention =).... and after reading your comments I personally don't related to any of the scenarios? maybe a little to the one about coming to visit the family.... but not necessarily to the statement about going out to the resort and hooking up with guys.... if I'm single.. Yes I'm going to look... but that is not the main purpose of my visit.... some girls like me... have other mentality and like to have a brake from work ? and enjoy the hotel amenities. It was really interesting to read some of your personal experience with "single traveling Dominican" I think is hilarious how you have them categorize... but hey, " cada quien con su lio" right!
and for the records just don't generalize ! ;P
bye!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Whut-Up".AZB and missingdr

Your "racism" is falling all over your posts! It Really pisses you off that these dominican guys are getting it for free! Why must you always say;"Dark Skinned" as if it something bad? You two of "ALL" people! and to think these dominican guys are getting paid for doing what you pay to do! Why don,t you both move to Atlanta,open a 7--11,and relax! Criss Colon

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
I have gone to the D.R for the past 3 years and I guess I fall in the category of not a regular tourist. I am a single 21year old woman, but I have never gone to the resorts or to the hotels. I don't know much about that scene, except for when my roomates went down they did the resort thing and one of them did end of hooking up with a resort boy. The reason I go down is for the realness of the country, I stay in a batey or in a barrio, or in the city depending on who i'm visiting. I go there for the people, the children, the culture. I love it so much!!!! I'm not saying that i don't go out dancing, that's one of my favourite things, and of course I check out the guys, it's hard not to, I'm only human, but there's so much more to the country than just finding a quick hook up.

ROZ

Jan 31, 2002
"Dark Skinned

Thanks Criss. I would have responded sooner if my blood pressure had allowed me to. Being African American, I found their remarks offensive. I had a relationship with a Dominican man that was not dark skinned and i assume that this is not the norm.

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
I agree!

Meredith said:
The reason I go down is for the realness of the country, I stay in a batey or in a barrio, or in the city depending on who i'm visiting. I go there for the people, the children, the culture. I love it so much!!!! I'm not saying that i don't go out dancing, that's one of my favourite things, and of course I check out the guys, it's hard not to, I'm only human, but there's so much more to the country than just finding a quick hook up.

Thank You so much!!!! She just supported my statement!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
criss, just because your wife is of darker color it doesn't mean we can't talk about darker skinned people. I don't consider myself white but what I was stating was a fact: white women come here looking for black guys. Does that mean they are racist? No, its just their preferance and I am ok with that as most foreigners don't come here looking for a white tourist foreign women. Ask yourself, are you more attracted to white foreign women or hot latinas? I bet I know more darker skinned women in DR than you do. I have had some of the most prettiest and the most elegant looking darker skinned women in DR than anywhere. I actaully prefer darker smooth skinned dominican girl over a rubia anyday.
I was only trying to say that I have never seen a white tourist woman with a white decent eduacted type dominican male, I mean never. So why does my statment hurt so much to guys like yourself?
Myself and Missing_DR didn't come to DR to look for tourist (I am sure your goals are the same). We prefer (like most foreign men living / visiting DR) dominican young ladies.
Come on criss, you know I am not racist, my best dominican friend in DR is black. I consider him my brother.

Papito

Jan 23, 2002
Dancing in Florida

Elainita,

Where are you hanging out... The Dominican population is growing in South Florida... Plenty of Merengue/Bachata places around.

Just not enough Dominican Women over here :) Guess I will have to head down to the DR..

Papito

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
Re: "Dark Skinned

ROZ said:
Thanks Criss. I would have responded sooner if my blood pressure had allowed me to. Being African American, I found their remarks offensive. I had a relationship with a Dominican man that was not dark skinned and i assume that this is not the norm.

ROZ, those two characters are not Dominican.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
ABC, you are not a racist but you make statements like one

you are not an antisemite but you
talk like one

and to me you and your sidekick are just two pompous idiots when it comes to the opposite sex.

Papito

Jan 23, 2002
Racist... Please...

Hey,

I have a black friend too, doesn't everyone... :)

But seriously, you guys kill me...
I understand AZB's point, he's just stating what typical women tourists do and date when they come to the DR. I noticed it also on my last visit. I myself am a white Dominican Male from a very mixed family of color.. We run the gambit from pure white to blue black... Heh heh... Ok maybe not Blue Black, but pretty dark... I just Love that People are always amazed at the fact that we come in other colors other then bronze/black.

Chris:

Leave AZB alone he's indian.. He's already got a strike against him. :)

Papito

Status
Not open for further replies.