Cisterna Dry - Need a truck of Water

web

Nov 5, 2005
Can anyone direct me to where I can buy a truck of water? I live in Los Girasoles Santiago and how much is it?

potus

Dec 27, 2015
My suggestion is to knock on your neighbors door and ask. They must have been in a similar situation and probably provide you with the inside scoop.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Across the street from the water company (CORAASAN) on Av. Circunvalacion is where all the private trucks fill up, you could go by there and ask which one will deliver to you. If you already have a contract and there is a problem, go to the main office of CORAASAN and they will send a truck of water for free.

web

Nov 5, 2005
Across the street from the water company (CORAASAN) on Av. Circunvalacion is where all the private trucks fill up, you could go by there and ask which one will deliver to you. If you already have a contract and there is a problem, go to the main office of CORAASAN and they will send a truck of water for free.

voy p'alla

thomasj

Mar 31, 2010
you call the water company for water. The service is free (excluding generous tip) or you call one of the freelance water trucks
There you may end up with green water from the nearest polluted river or water hole. Always good to have a choice.

web

Nov 5, 2005
Moved into new house (rental) new contract with Coraasan $3957 pesos - asked if they would hook me up with a free truck of water cuz the cisterna was empty....ummm no go - across the street independant water trucks mil pesos filled up cisterna. Damn now pump has to be primed....

web

Nov 5, 2005
you call the water company for water. The service is free (excluding generous tip) or you call one of the freelance water trucks
There you may end up with green water from the nearest polluted river or water hole. Always good to have a choice.

not green but definitely not the cleanest...

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Wait... I'm confused. So they do not bring potable water?

No, never assume the water in one of thise trucks is clean. Even if it was clean when it went into the truck it couldn't possibly be clean by the time it gets to your house. Or survive a cistern for the time it is down in that pool. The 5 gallon jugs are for drinking.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Web still need more training on how to survive in a third world country.
I will do a overnight bypass to fill up my reservoir to get some water befofe CORASAN hoock me up.....

JJ

web

Nov 5, 2005
Web still need more training on how to survive in a third world country.
I will do a overnight bypass to fill up my reservoir to get some water befofe CORASAN hoock me up.....

JJ

Good to go now.....