New Dominican Website where You can get gourmet wines and more

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Hello everyone,

I found a website where you can buy exclusive wines, international beers and a lot more online. You buy it and they are delivered for free in the whole country.

I will not post a link until the moderator allows me to. I don't want to spam this site. I did not find a link to leave a message to the moderator.

But it is nice to know, where to get good german beers, Italian proseccos, french champaines and a lot more delivered directly to your home.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
To the moderator: What are DR1 policies for links to websites?

If you are not connected in anyway, then a 3rd party review is fine and encouraged.

If you are later found to be involved in the site, you will be banned, along with the business or service you are spamming on DR1.
Trust me, that can have a negative effect on your business.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
If you are later found to be involved in the site, you will be banned, along with the business or service you are spamming on DR1.
Trust me, that can have a negative effect on your business.

What about if I link a Craigslist add of a personal item that I want to sell in the DR?

JJ

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hello everyone,

I found a website where you can buy exclusive wines, international beers and a lot more online. You buy it and they are delivered for free in the whole country.

I will not post a link until the moderator allows me to. I don't want to spam this site. I did not find a link to leave a message to the moderator.

But it is nice to know, where to get good german beers, Italian proseccos, french champaines and a lot more delivered directly to your home.

Go to Las Terrenas and you can find that and more. With all the Italians, Germans and French living there Supermarcados Lindo and Polo hae a great choice of Wines and beers. There is also a great Italian deli in town. You can find great cheeses to go with the wine and beer. I am sure if you are buying on-line you will be paying very high prices.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Try Carrefour, it is heavily stocked with French items but you can also find imported Spanish and Italian goods that are within their expiration dates and of good quality.

Go to Las Terrenas and you can find that and more. With all the Italians, Germans and French living there Supermarcados Lindo and Polo hae a great choice of Wines and beers. There is also a great Italian deli in town. You can find great cheeses to go with the wine and beer. I am sure if you are buying on-line you will be paying very high prices.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
For this you need to Santo Domingo, more expensive than getting it delivered to your home

If this is in any way connected to you looking in prior posts for a company who can ship door-to-door in DR, you have to take out an ad to continue this discussion.

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Hurray I got the permission to post the link to the site. It is https://hay.do , classified ad #6176. As I said, we ship countrywide for free. The site is growing daily with new products. Much more to come. You can pay via Bank or TPago. Credit card will be added at a later time.

If you have any comments or suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.

Last edited:

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
English Cider, now that would be a great addition. I am sure that there are many ex-pats here that would love to have some cider! Can you get any?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
My Kingdom for a decent Ale or IPA that doesn't work out to $100 USD a case. My live-in accountant would never sanction such an expense based on my consumption rate. I have never been very good at saving such items for a "special occasion".

Local Pilsner or an Ale? There is no chance that I would ever willingly pick the former if the latter is an available option.