Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Dominican Website where You can get gourmet wines and more

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Dominican Website where You can get gourmet wines and more

Hello everyone,

I found a website where you can buy exclusive wines, international beers and a lot more online. You buy it and they are delivered for free in the whole country.

I will not post a link until the moderator allows me to. I don't want to spam this site. I did not find a link to leave a message to the moderator.

But it is nice to know, where to get good german beers, Italian proseccos, french champaines and a lot more delivered directly to your home.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

German Beer? Gimme that link

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I need permission first. You can PM me

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

To the moderator: What are DR1 policies for links to websites?

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Strong View Post
    To the moderator: What are DR1 policies for links to websites?
    If you are not connected in anyway, then a 3rd party review is fine and encouraged.

If you are later found to be involved in the site, you will be banned, along with the business or service you are spamming on DR1.
    Trust me, that can have a negative effect on your business.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

If you are later found to be involved in the site, you will be banned, along with the business or service you are spamming on DR1.
    Trust me, that can have a negative effect on your business.
    What about if I link a Craigslist add of a personal item that I want to sell in the DR?

JJ

*** On Vacation! ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Strong View Post
    Hello everyone,

I found a website where you can buy exclusive wines, international beers and a lot more online. You buy it and they are delivered for free in the whole country.

I will not post a link until the moderator allows me to. I don't want to spam this site. I did not find a link to leave a message to the moderator.

But it is nice to know, where to get good german beers, Italian proseccos, french champaines and a lot more delivered directly to your home.
    Go to Las Terrenas and you can find that and more. With all the Italians, Germans and French living there Supermarcados Lindo and Polo hae a great choice of Wines and beers. There is also a great Italian deli in town. You can find great cheeses to go with the wine and beer. I am sure if you are buying on-line you will be paying very high prices.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bachata View Post
    What about if I link a Craigslist add of a personal item that I want to sell in the DR?

JJ
    Same applies, don't do it. We have a classified section for this.

9. Likes bachata liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Carrefour, it is heavily stocked with French items but you can also find imported Spanish and Italian goods that are within their expiration dates and of good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSteve View Post
    Go to Las Terrenas and you can find that and more. With all the Italians, Germans and French living there Supermarcados Lindo and Polo hae a great choice of Wines and beers. There is also a great Italian deli in town. You can find great cheeses to go with the wine and beer. I am sure if you are buying on-line you will be paying very high prices.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

For this you need to Santo Domingo, more expensive than getting it delivered to your home

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast