Pizza Completo w carrots!

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
We ordered a pizza completo as we always do and it came to the table garnished with sliced carrots! I had gotten used to the corn onthe pizza, but do not believe I have encountered carrots on one before today!

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Yuck. Did you eat it? :D

Yep, there weren't enuff to even notice the taste along with the corn, green peppers, red peppers, and yellow peppers. At first I thought it was shredded peppers, but no. There was a bit of a distinct carrot taste.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Fools, corn, carrots, lettuce on pizza. might as well just cover the bread with black beans with eggplant and plantains. Its like how the screw up sushi here

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
They have bacon, lettuce and tomato pizza in the US. Ewww
Carrots, if thinly slices, may not be so bad.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
A big pizza chain in Canada had a pizza they called the Thai Chicken Pizza. Normal crust, peanut sauce, chicken, peppers carrots and a few other things. It was delicious.

Aug 6, 2006
If you julienne carrots (cut them into narrow strings) they go with a lot of things: soups salads, and I suppose pizza.
I may try this. Lately,I have been experimenting with a variety of veggies with Ramen noodles. Sesame oil and a bit of soy sauce perks it up pretty well.
I combine two cups of broccoli with red chile, onions, shrooms, crushed unsalted peanut butter, julenned carrots, baby bok choy and prebaked chicken.

It is filling and cheap, and tastes pretty good.

Carrots do not have a very strong flavor, so they should go well on a pizza so long as there are not too many of them, and they are julienned, which is how they put them in Thai dishes

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Platanos, Yuka anyone?

Anyone tried tipico topings: platanos, yuka (pre-cooked)?

And "Queso danes" (de "la buena").
And jam?n "Checo" (also de la buena).

Top slices with catchu y mayonaisa.

Buen provecho.

Alexander

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
If you julienne carrots (cut them into narrow strings) they go with a lot of things: soups salads, and I suppose pizza.
I may try this. Lately,I have been experimenting with a variety of veggies with Ramen noodles. Sesame oil and a bit of soy sauce perks it up pretty well.
I combine two cups of broccoli with red chile, onions, shrooms, crushed unsalted peanut butter, julenned carrots, baby bok choy and prebaked chicken.

It is filling and cheap, and tastes pretty good.

Carrots do not have a very strong flavor, so they should go well on a pizza so long as there are not too many of them, and they are julienned, which is how they put them in Thai dishes

DAM, now I'm hungry!!

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Its actual Boston Pizza but they took it off the menu. Not sure why as it was a great seller.