ANYONE Lost a SMALL BREED Yorkshire Terrior? >in Puerto Plato/SOSUA/N. Region ?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
SO sorry I cannot supply photos atm ..

BUT perhaps sincere owners missing such a dog can provide me photos/sex/year of such a dog on this thread..

Then I can help you..

This amazing little dog appeared starving/filthy dirty/LOADED WITH Tics..EAR Mites...without a COLLAR/ID..

BUT determined to find her way home with her family AND SQUEEZED IN through my security gates..

My 2nd guard dog refused to eat..afterwards I understood why..

I am simply asking DR1 members to HELP find that wonderful little dog's original owners.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY by STUPID comments like..

I REMEMBER WHEN MY FRIEND lost.. etc..

I am simply an OLD ARMED LADY, that has seen too much in her life & cares MORE for animals, rather than people..

PLEASE HELP ME find this little dogs' home/owners

Judy is in the US atm..

Thanks for your time in reading this..

Last edited:

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
You could try contacting the rescue groups here. Doggie house, pethomerd, rescatame, collares rojos, pets breeding control, padela, etc. They often put pics of missing dogs on their facebook page and there jave been quite a few yorkies recently.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
MODs ..PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD until the 2 SPAMMERS that have posted so far ARE BANNED and their posts removed

Thanks..

Why don't you just post a picture of the dog instead of falsely accusing several esteemed members of the dr1 community of being spammers?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Is this the dog? It was lost in Miraflores (Santiago?) 2 days ago.

2zfphxy.jpg

The contact numbers in the posting on FB are

809-481-1005

809-441-2045