Drag Queens In El Casandra

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
I dont know if somebody noticed, but drags are becoming part of our society. they are all over Santo Domingo. you see them in the streets, restaurants, cafes, and yesterday they show up in El Casandra award wearing famous designer's women dress. some of them had bigger breast than many megadivas.
The National Theather was full of "pajaros" yesterday.
I just wonder if TW was dancing in the show.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
No he didn't

Knowing TW,

He watched the show on television in his Penthouse. Just as the show got over. TW rolled in with his Black Merc. Lowered the window and drove off with a real beauty while the losers were
busy adjusting their Tuxedos.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hey John:

The answer is NO. I was not dancing at the show. None of those dancers can keep up with me dancing salsa or merengue.

Most likely I was at the Colonial Zone getting fooled like you and many other suckers by one of those drag queens. How did you know unless you really tried one? You sure are an expert at ID'ing drag queens. It takes quite a few falls before you know...don't you? Did you like it?

TW

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
TW,
I was just teasing you. Anyway, you dont have to be an expert to identify a Drag. I can recognise them before going to the Caba?as. NO, I dont like drag, but one time i spoke with one of them, and she (he) was so funny.