Cancel the Get Together

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Guys,

I am almost scared to go to a DR1 get together.

I mean we have so much animosity here. Colon wanted to drive to Santiago to straighten AZB's ass out. I would't mind tangling with ass_man and jazzdunk myself and there may be more differences between more people we don't know about.

I think we are more fun the way we are and if we meet then we may not be too nasty to each other and spoil the funnn!!

Oh and I promise I will not start anymore controvercial threads which draw sangre!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
bull. It is all smoke and mirrors. You get together and find out that the assholes are really assholes and forget about it and have a few beers....

Never cancel a get together over something said onthe Internet for goodness'sakes!!

hell, I'm even dumber than a hillbilly but you gotta meet me to find out!! LOL

HB

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
You are on HB

You are on Hillbilly.....I will let you know when I next go to DR. I think it will be around Semana Santa.

regards

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Live in sin with me PIB--Mi Valentina Dominicana

I've probably met more people that post on this board than anybody else from the States. Good people, good times and I thank all of those people for extending their time and courtesies. But PIB, I have this fantasy of you in my mind. You must be as beautiful as you are articulate. I'm gonna snatch you up and bring you back up here to Kenosha. How's your winter wardrobe? Have you ever been ice fishing? Our first date. How romantic !! I won't take no for an answer. Happy Valentines Day mi amor!! I'll even buy you your first snowmobile suit. Who's gonna do that for you down there in R.D.?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
missing_dr, don't be afraid, at DR1 meetings it is customary to leave handguns at the door. Nobody has been seriously injured yet. :D

I have had some disagreements with regulars on the board and I have had the pleasure to meet many of them. I am glad I did. Very glad.

=================================

originally posted by KenoshaChris
Live in sin with me PIB... I'll even buy you your first snowmobile suit.
Gee, a snowmobile suit! What I?ve always wanted. That really makes me all tingly inside. Ahem? As I told someone else on the board: Pick and number and stand at the end of that line going over the corner. :D

:sigh:

Well, I am sorry to prick your bubble but I have to confess that I have a knack for scaring men away. and making house pets hide and little children cry I am sure it?s not my breath, so, I would have to infer it?s my looks. But I am most honored?

Pib
Who?s riding high on the caffeine wave right now

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
...prick your bubble...?

PIB, darlin, couldn't you have chosen another word from your immense vocabulary>? Jeez, you give the guy ideas....

But I agree with K-C: Happy Valentine's Day!! ( } x { )!

HB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"GoodEvening Mr&MrsAmerica&AllThe Ships at Sea

In an "Extrordinary Event" yesterday Two of DR1,s "Bad Boys" held a 30 minute phone conversation! "Santiaguero" "AZB",and "Criss Colon", "Capitaleno" discussed "Bad Blood" between the two of them and agreed to "Bury-The-Hatchet",("Hacer-Las-Paces") It was not yet determined "Into" whom the afore mentioned "Hatchet" would be "Burried"! The "Two" have made provisional plans to meet in the near future.Possible topics of discussion include;"Women,s Liberation in the Dominican Republic",and "Zionism,Fact or Fiction?"Also, "Holistic Treatment for "Sand-Flea" bites. Hopefully other "DR1ers" will attend the "Historic" meeting.At this time the site for the meeting has not been choosen. Edward R. (COLON) Murrow

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: "GoodEvening Mr&MrsAmerica&AllThe Ships at Sea

[B]Criss Colon[/B] said:
"AZB",and "Criss Colon", ...agreed to "Bury-The-Hatchet",("Hacer-Las-Paces")
My God! What has the world come to? :eek: This is the end of civilization as we know it.

Criss, you're gonna get me fired. My co-workers are wondering what I am laughing at

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Kissinger leaves on secret mission

It has been rumoured that Henry Kissinger has left the country to fly to the Dominican Republic to negotiate the impending truce between the Jihad Paki and the Infidel farmer. Mr. Kissinger would neither confirm or deny the rumour. When last seen he was wearing a Mamajuana T shirt and singing "Car Wash Blues." When asked about his wife, Happy, he said she was staying at home but that he would have happy in Boca Chica. Whatever that means. former President Jimmy Carter says he is happy that these two forces are coming together...wait no...that was Clinton...

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Ok X_man

Well Criss Colon and AZB have burried the hatchet. I guess it's time we do the same thing.

And if it helps, the ass I was refering to was to the guy on the moto concho in front of you who wouldn't let you overtake him!!!

Send me an email and I will call you Larga distancia from Mexico Lindo.

Regards.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
for missing_dr

Jeah, allright looks like peace is breaking out
allover.

One never knows where the next
battle looms and how the alliances will
change.

Reminds me a bit of the warlords in Afg.

Congratulation for your silver medal.

Next week I'll take some intensive
spanish lessons in SOSUA so I can keep
up with you guys.
Hasta luego X

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: "GoodEvening Mr&MrsAmerica&AllThe Ships at Sea

Criss Colon said:
In an "Extrordinary Event" yesterday Two of DR1,s "Bad Boys" held a 30 minute phone conversation! "Santiaguero" "AZB",and "Criss Colon", "Capitaleno" discussed "Bad Blood" between the two of them and agreed to "Bury-The-Hatchet",("Hacer-Las-Paces") It was not yet determined "Into" whom the afore mentioned "Hatchet" would be "Burried"! The "Two" have made provisional plans to meet in the near future.Possible topics of discussion include;"Women,s Liberation in the Dominican Republic",and "Zionism,Fact or Fiction?"Also, "Holistic Treatment for "Sand-Flea" bites. Hopefully other "DR1ers" will attend the "Historic" meeting.At this time the site for the meeting has not been choosen. Edward R. (COLON) Murrow

Just let me know when you all are going to meet. I will come and kick the little SOB's ass for you and matter of fact invite the Indian who runs to Mexico to make money so I can kick his scrawny little ass also.

LOL

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
cool jazzcom

how about around semana santa....i just found myself a new job and will not be travelling like i was doing before.

so as soon as i have something finalized i will post.

regards

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Got the message Robert

Logging out for good.
Thanks guys I had lots of fun.
X. (going to look for Tiger)