how do I know if this Dominicanita is really mine?

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Hey Everybody,

Know is the time when I truely need and want to receive the sage
advice and personal experiences of others that have already blazed this trail.I believe that for the most part their are many similarities between women the world over despite the language
and cultural differences.

My question is how do I know if this Dominicanita is mine or if she is just along for the ride?

Guys and Girls give me your best pointers and red flags.

Thanks, IG

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Isaac G said:
Hey Everybody,

Know is the time when I truely need and want to receive the sage
advice and personal experiences of others that have already blazed this trail.I believe that for the most part their are many similarities between women the world over despite the language
and cultural differences.

My question is how do I know if this Dominicanita is mine or if she is just along for the ride?

Guys and Girls give me your best pointers and red flags.

Thanks, IG

You can't be serious. You just looking for attention like azb and missing_dr?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hey Isaac.
I am almost too afraid to give you an advice as I am sure there are people waiting for me to open up my mouth so they can rip me apart.
But I can help you a bit if you trust me a little.
Tell me, she lives in santiago? Have her get in touch with me. I will visit her family and talk to all of them to see what they are all about. Their interest in you etc.
Then I will give you my true humble opinion on her and her family.
If you agree, I will pass you my e mail address.
Deal?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Do men have 'gut feelings' or intuition? I would go with that. What does your gut say? The fact that you're asking this question at all isn't very reassuring....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There must be-- Help me here Rob-- a thousand threads with something similar.
You are in for a long day, my friend.
Allow me, please, to ask my standard questions:
1) does she have a visa to the States?
2) does she have a bank account? Checking? A credit card?
3) Have you met the family?

If you can answer ?es" to these then maybe, just maybe, you have a decent girl. Otherwise the odds are that you have a professional lady that is looking to feather her nest at your expense. As, I believe marc said, if it flies, you have a winner...

HB

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Some good points have been raised but Issac, how come every post you post is about "how do I find a woman" I am sure you are not that naive and have found good women before. Sounds like you are young and smart, just get down there are discover it, use your common sense. Can't get any more women savy by being on the internet, you gotta do it "en vivo". You can do it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Men,s Intuition,an oximoron! (Spelling?)

Jane J, men have a "pysiology problem"! When we find a woman sexually attractive,the blood flows to our "Wee Wees" "hopefully" making it into something larger called a; "Big Wee Wee"! This condition leaves our brains starved for oxigen.No oxigen, no brain function.The "Bigger" a man,s "Problem",the less oxigen in his brain,the more stupid and incapable of resonable judgement he becomes! Some of us are more "fortunate".We have a "smaller" "Problem", less blood leaves our brains. We can still reason,even during "intimate" situations.Poor "Issac" must have a "BIG" problem,therefore he is asking for guidance from men with "Smaller" problems!Criss Colon

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Isaac G

Originally posted by Isaac G
"It would seem that several angels can be at the same time in the same place. For several bodies cannot be at the same time in the same place, because they fill the place. But angels do not fill a place, because only a body fills a place so that it be not empty, as appears from the Philosopher. Therefore several angels can be in the one place.

Further, there is a greater difference between an angel and a body than there is between two angels. But an angel and a body are at one time in the same place, because there is no place which is not filled with a sensible body, as is proved in Physics iv. Much more, then, can two angels be in the same place.

The soul is in every part of the body, according to Augustine. But demons, although they do not obsess souls, do occasionally obsess bodies; and thus the soul and the demon are at one time in the same place. For the same reason, consequently, so are all other spiritual substances. No angel can stand on the head of a pin, though one and only one angel can be at the head of a pin."

And there it is the answer to your question :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"POR DIOS" Pib

Don,t you EVER scare me like that again!!! I thought that you had been "Possessed" by the "Taino"spirit of "Tiger"!,or found a case of "Presidente" in the "cooler" I think they have the same effect! Criss Colon

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
hey Criss

Did you get me confused with Jane J up there on your post? Just wondering since she didn't reply, it was me. That's like me getting you confused with KenoshaCriss, or better yet, AZB. Like you post anyway, and I agree, some men do use the wrong head sometimes.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
PIB, that was an impressive post; now can you explain that in english please?

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Isaac G

you are 90 percent to be taken for a ride untill you get her a green card or leave her a big bank balance to keep her untill you come back the next time. after she has all these things then you will 100 percent be screwed.

the only way you can keep her straight is if you take her with you and settle down in a state like arkansas or colotado where your nearest neighbour is 200 miles away.

oh...and don't buy her a car, and disconnect your telephone!!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
PIB

You've been smoking that whacky weed again haven't you. Now I know why men run from you, as you said before. You talk way above our heads. Next time a guy asks you out, just say yes, don't quote Shakespeare or Plato to him.

You've got to be the most intelligent dominican I've heard (or read). Have you thought about running for president?

Trivalent

Jan 31, 2002
PIB

Interesting post. Just who is this PIB person? I think I need to do a search of the archives and try to find out more.

"The intellect is one way of avoiding yourself. One most find a way to get through life or to experience, but that can't be done intellectually"
James Baldwin, in Who Speaks For The Negro, 1965

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Let's see if I can extricate myself from this...

No, I am not particularlly intellectual. I don't know where you guys got that.

The text on that post is from St. Thomas Aquinas (I think). I added the quotation marks but not the author. I am sure that St. Thomas won't sue me for copyright infringement. I just hope I got my point across.

I am glad you enjoyed it. I still think it was the perfect answer. :)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Isaac G

Pib said:
"It would seem that several angels can be at the same time in the same place. For several bodies cannot be at the same time in the same place, because they fill the place. But angels do not fill a place, because only a body fills a place so that it be not empty, as appears from the Philosopher. Therefore several angels can be in the one place.

Further, there is a greater difference between an angel and a body than there is between two angels. But an angel and a body are at one time in the same place, because there is no place which is not filled with a sensible body, as is proved in Physics iv. Much more, then, can two angels be in the same place.

The soul is in every part of the body, according to Augustine. But demons, although they do not obsess souls, do occasionally obsess bodies; and thus the soul and the demon are at one time in the same place. For the same reason, consequently, so are all other spiritual substances. No angel can stand on the head of a pin, though one and only one angel can be at the head of a pin."

And there it is the answer to your question :rolleyes:

And your point is??? Quoting ancient philosophers looks good but your posts has nothing to do with the question that started this thread!
Maybe you would do better if you think of something original!

Tony C.