El Delfin Update Please

Hockeyrhino

Jan 17, 2012
Hi DR1 friends. It's been several years since I have been here. I spent many months over several years here and was a good friend of Harold who ran the place. Kind of lost touch and tried to contact him here in Canada. What the current status of the Hotel? Any info on Harold would be grateful. Thanks

Hockeyrhino

Jan 17, 2012
Ramon thanks for your reply. Harold I believe was not the owner but was a friend of the owner and ran the place while living there. He had a Dominican Juan who worked there as well. I can't see Harold's ex-wife from Canada running the place.

Jul 28, 2014
The Dominican gal I mentioned more or less runs the show there, shes got a side-kick named Koby who does some of the maintenance and such

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
HR, we probably know each other. i was wondering about the Del Delfin myself. remember Mary, the little girl who use to do maid service ? she's all grown now and fine as hell.

Hockeyrhino

Jan 17, 2012
Hey Kyle I remember you. Sat around the small Bar a few times at the Del Delfin. Oh yeah I remember Mary. I bet she turned out to be a real honey. I guess it's been sometime since you have been there as well. I'm making retirement plans and was looking to get in touch with Harold to inquire about some things. Had a contact number for him here in Canada but not in service. Sounds like he may have passed away. I'm trying to get some details.

Hockeyrhino

Jan 17, 2012
Anybody been by here recently? Many people know Harold even the military guy's would wave at us when be would drive bye. Sometimes a bunch of them would get in the back of his pick up truck and we would drop them off one or two at a time as we drove though Puerto Plata. We would even get stopped at road check in Santiago and they would know him. It was funny.