Pro-Cab

People who I know who have lived there have liked it. It seems close enough to stuff but one of my friends recently moved bc she didn't have a vehicle and it was kind of annoying getting groceries etc as she was at the far end of pro cab. I would think having a Moto at least would help with that problem.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
didnt it used to flood badly in some areas or has that been sorted

it is a low area and I thought the same thing. If it has been corrected it would serve the community huge if they lobby to get the bumpy pot hole ridden road fixed. Its close to the heart of the city but takes 10 mins to drive 100 meters on the crappy road

DonDR

Jul 14, 2010
Its next to the water swamp and billions of mosquitos are everywhere. Practically all the houses have thick bars on the windows and doors - means its not a safe area (but safe behind bars). Its not guarded - only few projects have security inside. A number of empty lots that have access to the uncontrolled lagoon and jungle areas. Don't own a car there - rent it - you will save on repairs (the road is in very bad condition and it takes 10 minutes to drive 100 yards). And if there is open fire on the lagoon or on nobody's land the fire comes very close to the houses and you will for sure choke from smoke (it happens every year - the recent big fire there was last week).

Last edited: