Looking for Fedex or something similar...

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

We need to get documents from the north coast to canada fairly quickly. I see that fed ex is in Santiago, but is there anywhere else that may be good? Gaspar Hernandez-Puerto Plata?

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
Thanks Dv8. I certainly don't mind spending the money to make sure it arrives. Will check this out, appreciate it :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Pretty sure that all Vimancas send out Fedex packages. Should be one in PP.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
JetPack is in PP, they are a DHL partner. On the main Route 5, IIRC.

I registered with JetPack yesterday [13 June 2016]
Their price per pound is 164 pesos, compared with 184 at CPS Sosua.

The receptionist does not speak English but she called out the manager(?) or owner(?), Alexandra Quezada, who speaks excellent English and was very charming.

Their address is in Avenida Manolo Tavarez Justo, on the north side, going up the slope towards the Hospital. They are directly opposite the large, single story, PLD purple and yellow building.

From the Stadium, proceed up the hill past the main entrance to Torre Alta (Calle J.A Puig) on the other side of the dual carriageway. They are 50 yards further on.

Phone no. is 809 261 9099

Price of 163 pesos per pound or part of pound is for incoming parcels. I did not ask about sending to the US.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I have used Puerto Plata Express to send paperwork via FedEx and the paperwork arrived promptly at the destination.

The office is on the street that runs parallel to and between Beller and Doce de Julio at the corner of the street where the Metro station is located.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Pretty sure that all Vimancas send out Fedex packages. Should be one in PP.

Vimenco in Puerto Plata is inside of the original Jose Luis. There may be others, but I am familiar with this one.
Der Fish