Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face FREE : yellow lab about 1 yr old. LUPERON will deliver if possible

We have been fostering a very nice fixed male yellow lab and need a home for him. He is well behaved very social with other dogs and humans, loves kids. Up to date on all shots, flea & tick meds. We can not keep him as he will not fit under the airplane seat !

Please share if you know of a good home for this youg boy.

2. Likes Celt202 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janlindy View Post
    We have been fostering a very nice fixed male yellow lab and need a home for him. He is well behaved very social with other dogs and humans, loves kids. Up to date on all shots, flea & tick meds. We can not keep him as he will not fit under the airplane seat !

Please share if you know of a good home for this youg boy.
    Do you have a picture?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Why don't you take him with you. I hate to think what will happen to him if you do not find a (good, not Dominican) home for him.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree take him or at least give more info so you have enough time to find a decent home!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

it's a real dilemma shipping animals to the states if that's is the OP's destination. I tried to bring my black lab back to the states, told I had to go through an approved air freight service, no longer allows to bring animals to air cargo, received quotes of 1200 - 1500 US and only to Newark, NJ.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

He is not our dog !!!! we were asked to foster him in our yard till a permenent home could be found. We are searching for that home.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

If you send me pm with email I can send a pic, I dont know how to post a pic here.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

He is not our dog !!!! we were asked to foster him in our yard till a permenent home could be found. We are searching for that home.
    Wrong, he is your dog now. Obviously where he came from can't or won't take him back.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry he is not our dog,we were asked to "FOSTER" not adopt the dog. Our only wish is to find him a better life than what he had. If you have no interest in him possible you may know of someone.

11. Likes AlterEgo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

If you send me pm with email I can send a pic, I dont know how to post a pic here.
    I guess your unwillingness to expend the time to figure out how to post a picture (which does not take an advanced engineering degree btw) doesn't bode will for the amount of effort this poor dog is going to receive. Kudos for fostering him in the first place, but don't do this again. This is the DR. There seems to be more dogs in need than people sometimes. It tugs at my heart every time I read about a dog that needs a new home here because their owners are flying away. I already have two and that's my limit. Otherwise, I'd be the known as the crazy old guy with 50 dogs.

Don't limit your search to DR1. Search the threads for rescue organizations and contact them. Work day and night to re-home this dog that you are abandoning for at least the second time in its short life. Learn to post pictures cuz a plea for help without a photo is not going to cut it on DR1 or any other forum/website.

Of course you are going to deliver this dog to its new home if one is found. None of this "if possible BS". You'll be very lucky to find a home period. A home near Luperon would be a miracle. Good luck, I wish I could solve your problem, and take this dog, but I cannot. The chances of success for this poor dog are directly proportional to the amount of time and effort you put forth. Don't sit and wait for a solution to present itself, go create one.

Please send a few photos to [email protected] and as much info as you have about where he came from and any medical issues and I'll pass the photos and info around to the people that I know. If you'd like I will post the pictures here on DR1 for you.

13. Dislikes janlindy disliked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast