Funny Friday: Pick up line fails

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
"I am the STD in stud, all I need is you."

"I should be your big toe, that way you can bang me on every piece of furniture you own."

"If your left thigh is Christmas, and your right thigh is New Years, can I visit you between the holidays?"

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I was in a restaurant in Toronto and this old guy says to the waitress are those space pants your wearing? Because your ass is out of this world! My wife couldn't contain her laughter me either....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
[video=youtube;a1GA4qcbwjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1GA4qcbwjI[/video]

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I was in a restaurant in Toronto and this old guy says to the waitress are those space pants your wearing? Because your ass is out of this world! My wife couldn't contain her laughter me either....

I only got thrown out of a bar once. I had just sat down at a dirty table and the girl said "Here let me clean that up for you."
I said "Why?"
"You wouldn't want to put your hand in something sticky would you?"
I said "That is the best offer I have had all night." She walked over to the bouncer, when I saw him striding my direction I got up put a $5.00 bill on the table and hit the door before he could hit it with my head!
De Fish

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I only got thrown out of a bar once. I had just sat down at a dirty table and the girl said "Here let me clean that up for you."
I said "Why?"
"You wouldn't want to put your hand in something sticky would you?"
I said "That is the best offer I have had all night." She walked over to the bouncer, when I saw him striding my direction I got up put a $5.00 bill on the table and hit the door before he could hit it with my head!
De Fish

Roflmfao!!!!