Math Teacher Triathlete Headed to Santiago ASAP

Jackiep

Jul 27, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I visited Punta Cana and Pico Duarte just a few weeks ago. Checked out the job listings, interviewed and am currently finalizing my math teacher job details. Fast turnaround time, but I think I can do it.

Looking forward to collecting opinions on various topics, analyzing those opinions, and then making up my own opinion.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I am a bit confused. You interviewed for a job in Santiago? I live in Santiago and would be glad to give any advice I have. Welcome.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If I may be of service, I can offer over 50 years of experience here in Santiago.

Where might you be teaching, if I may ask?

Cordially,

HB

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I visited Punta Cana and Pico Duarte just a few weeks ago. Checked out the job listings, interviewed and am currently finalizing my math teacher job details. Fast turnaround time, but I think I can do it.

Looking forward to collecting opinions on various topics, analyzing those opinions, and then making up my own opinion.

That sounds like a very quick decision. You realize you have to apply for residency? That starts in your home country. Contact your nearest DR consulate to get all of the requirements. Do you speak any Spanish? That would be a big help. Good luck and good travels.