Claro Kiosk in Super Pola

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
Does anyone know what is happening with this kiosk ? It has been closed for a while. And also if the young man who worked there is at another Claro site somewhere ?

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
I'm guessing the OP's main mission is to find the YOUNG MAN that worked there.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Does anyone know what is happening with this kiosk ? It has been closed for a while. And also if the young man who worked there is at another Claro site somewhere ?

Probably went the same way as the good ice cream store that used to be there in the entrance or the fresh orange juice at the gasolinera near Playa Laguna.
Does anyone know where to find fresh squeezed OJ?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Probably went the same way as the good ice cream store that used to be there in the entrance or the fresh orange juice at the gasolinera near Playa Laguna.
Does anyone know where to find fresh squeezed OJ?

We buy it at La Sirena near us. Machine right in produce section and filled as you watch. Not sure if all their stores offer that. It's good

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
We buy it at La Sirena near us. Machine right in produce section and filled as you watch. Not sure if all their stores offer that. It's good

Someone told me it was there but i looked in La Sirena in Puerto Plata and did not see it

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
I'm guessing the OP's main mission is to find the YOUNG MAN that worked there.

Have you tried to discuss data plans, speeds, plan upgrades, etc with the brain surgeons at other Claro sites ? But what was I thinking - he was actually working for a 3rd party contractor - not a real Claro employee.