Visa application to Canada -passports sent to Mexico

Rubiadeoro

May 21, 2004
We have applied for a visa to visit Canada. Immigration Canada has requested the original passport(I assume that this is positive). We dropped of the passports at he VAC in Santo Domingo and he sent it to Mexico for processing. Anyone know how long it takes for them to return the passports to the VAC office in Santo Domingo? Thank you in advacne

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
It took about a week for my husband. They will let you know when it arrives.if they ask for the passport the the visa was approved.

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009
Do you tried the Application Tracker https://csc-cvac.com/en-DO/selfservice/status "When you submit your application to the VAC you will be given a tracking ID number that you can use to check the status of your application by entering here."

We have applied for a visa to visit Canada. Immigration Canada has requested the original passport(I assume that this is positive). We dropped of the passports at he VAC in Santo Domingo and he sent it to Mexico for processing. Anyone know how long it takes for them to return the passports to the VAC office in Santo Domingo? Thank you in advacne