canadian man cheated on property purchase

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
9 Millones, not 90 :-D

i must be blind, i looked at the line in browser that appears as: inversionista-canadiense-denuncia-fue-estafado-con-90-millones-de-pesos-por-exfiscal-de-higey
:tired:

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I'm not sure why this is news. I thought that Canadians that got screwed over reported to the 4th door on the left.
Americans, Germans, and Russians report to the first 3 doors.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
i laughed at this way harder than i should.

Sorry to hear anyone got screwed here, but there are ways to prevent this: Due diligence.
That will teach him for buying for almost a quarter million $CAD in a place called "bed sheet of the sea".
Then he asks the President of the DR to step in?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Sorry to hear anyone got screwed here, but there are ways to prevent this: Due diligence.
That will teach him for buying for almost a quarter million $CAD in a place called "bed sheet of the sea".

I think that Sabana in this case would translate closer to Savannah as in Savannah Georgia, or out on the savannah. Though not an expert on languages.
Der Fish

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Beware, Don't trust district attorneys... justica ES ciego

"Ram?n Cruz Benz?n
Santo Domingo
El inversionista canadiense Raoul Boisse denunci? que fue estafado con nueve millones de pesos

los hermanos Eladio y Rub?n Castillo,

Agreg? que seis meses despu?s sin ?l darse cuenta, el exfiscal Eladio, Castillo vendi? la parte m?s valiosa, que corresponde a la playa, a otra persona.

Manifest? que lleva un periodo de m?s de 10 a?os recorriendo tribunales del pa?s, sin que hasta el momento la justicia se haya pronunciado definitivamente sobre la estafa en su contra, por lo que pidi? al presidente Danilo Medina tomar cartas en el asunto.

no hay seguridad jur?dica que proteja la inversi?n extrajera."Quote

Considering that a previous district attorney is involved and that after 10 years the justice has not yet come to a conclusion, it should be evident at which level the DR officials are operating.