Quote Originally Posted by VJS View Post
The back side of the car matricula has a section on the ownership transfer. You write new owner's name, address and sign it. Take a photo of it and give the matricula to the buyer. Count the money and say good bye, it's as simple as that.
You can do this but you are not in Kansas anymore. I repeat, GO TO MOTOR VEHICLE WTH YOUR BUYER. Walk through the process and leave with piece of mind. Your happy, he's happy and no legal worries.