1 Bedroom Rental in Cabarete (February 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agw

Feb 14, 2010
I'm looking for an appartment to rent in Cabarete closer to Supermercado Janet than Kite Beach from Feb 3 - 25 2017.
I plan to take some Spanish lessons at the Cabarete Language Institute and want to be able to walk and not take a motoconcho daily as I'm a very poor rider. Ideally I would like to spend about $800 to $1000
USD max for the month.

Don't need to be on the beach. Just clean, secure and not too rustic. Any help is appreciated.

I'd certainly consider a studio if it had a decent seating area and not just the bed to sit on, or even a 2 bedroom place if the price was right so my sister could join me.

Thanks!

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
I'm looking for an appartment to rent in Cabarete closer to Supermercado Janet than Kite Beach from Feb 3 - 25 2017.
I plan to take some Spanish lessons at the Cabarete Language Institute and want to be able to walk and not take a motoconcho daily as I'm a very poor rider. Ideally I would like to spend about $800 to $1000
USD max for the month.

Don't need to be on the beach. Just clean, secure and not too rustic. Any help is appreciated.

I'd certainly consider a studio if it had a decent seating area and not just the bed to sit on, or even a 2 bedroom place if the price was right so my sister could join me.

Thanks!

Check out www.cabaretecondos.com. It is on the beach and they have cute little studios. The manager's name is Nelly.

agw

Feb 14, 2010
Thank you so much! I just checked it out and have sent a reservation request!
One of the studio's would definitely suit all my needs. I just wish there was a washing machine in the unit, but I can manage without.

Status
Not open for further replies.