Santo Domingo vs Santiago?

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I am curious about which city the people of DR1 prefer. Santo Domingo or Santiago?
Personally I consider Santo Domingo the NYC, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles of the DR. The Finacial/Cultural, Politcal and Pop Culture Capital. Santiago is Like Peoria. In the Middle and just there. Plus the women of the capital, are much more attractive. That is not to say their are no attractive women in Santiago.(Nothing sexist ladies. Just a opinion.)

Tony C.

jt76

Jan 23, 2002
Santiago #1

No other city compares to Santiago, the women are more attractive than in any other part of the island, the people are more friendly, you don't have all that congestion of people like in SD. Plus we really know how to party.

Santiago RULES!!!!!!

burmell

Jan 12, 2002
Since I am not a party person and am interested in being able to develope friendships with people in the DR, there is no question about the fact that Santiago far exceeds Santo Domingo in the fact that people are much more friendly there than in any city I have ever been in. I lived there for a year and more neighbors knew me by name than in the small town in Indiana where I have lived for 35 years. I would move there in a heartbeat, but my wife says that with all of our family living close by here, there is not a chance.

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
Santiago es Santiago:

Let's just say that Santo Domingo is the melting pot of DR. In contrast, Santiago IS Santiago and we would like to keep it that way. Therefore, 'Santiago es para los santiagueros'. La ciudad Corazon. Cuanto te amo, mi pueblo querido. Pronto ( en Julio) volvere a ti para caminar por tus calles y admirar tus bellas mujeres.

Santiago es Santiago

Jrod (aka SUN_RA & Kundalini)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
People opnly go to Santo Domingo when they have to.

If i had a gazillion pesos, maybe i would keep an apartment in Santo Domingo ....we used to have one there....by I just wouldn't get much use out of it

Anything you need you can get here. If it is THAT special, then you can sort of holiday into SDQ for a day or so...

And SDQ is an exciting city, no doubt, but who needs exciting???

From the isolated and content fingers of

HB