Can you pay Edenorte elec online?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I used to be able to pay EdeNorte online with BanReserva, then that company disappeared from the list of payees at least six months ago. An email to the bank asking what happened was not answered.

Last edited:

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
I pay allmy bills including elec thru my banco popular online account
bob
are you paying edenorte via BPD? because i can't find that possibility. automatic payment they always forget one invoice!!
also Coraaplata, are there possibilities to pay online? before traveling i deposited with them a 4 month credit.... then i got a note
that i am over due, my credit disappeared and on top of it i had a bill of 2900 pesos....

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009
just checked now andEdenorte appear on banservas under -> Main > Services payment > Pago de Servicios > Servicios Basico

I used to be able to pay EdeNorte online with BanReserva, then that company disappeared from the list of payees at least six months ago. An email to the bank asking what happened was not answered.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Are we sure that the OP is not trying to make a payment to the northern part of the garden where Adam and Eve lived?

gicamuci

Apr 15, 2014
Anyone paying the Edenorte invoice online

We are away from DR and we would like to pay our invoices online.
Opened already an online account on their website, but there is no indication on methods of payment.
We do have two accounts with Santa Cruz (DOP and US).
What methods of payments is Edenorte is accepting on their site ?