I want to post pics of my puppies

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
but I have 2 old MACs and a new ipad and I cant seem to find a resizer that I can download. By using google I have found some good explanations of how to post pictures but it seems you need a resizer . Is there anyone who can help me post pictures of my cute, healthy, happy, wonderful puppies that I need homes for?

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Alter Ego & Frank: Got step one and two,-----downloaded Photobucket and uploaded the picture I want to display. But I don't know how to get it in my message. Sigh,- if I wasn't mostly white I would be a blond!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
After you uploaded the pic, click on it and then on the right hand side of the screen you'll see "Share this photo". Underneath you'll see "IMG", click on it as it will copy it.
All you have to do then is paste it here.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
NhXfNh.jpg

Is that ok Pularvik? Don't give my macho away please ��

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Many thanks SantiagoDR!!!!!! I am still working on being able to do this myself. Thanks to everyone on this thread for all your help! I will post pics of the parents and more of the puppies. I have 4 black females left, 3 males have homes.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
but I have 2 old MACs and a new ipad and I cant seem to find a resizer that I can download. By using google I have found some good explanations of how to post pictures but it seems you need a resizer . Is there anyone who can help me post pictures of my cute, healthy, happy, wonderful puppies that I need homes for?

My lady wishes to know where the puppies are.
DerFish

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
The puppies are in Abreu,- which is just before you hit Cabrera if you are going towards Samana. We would welcome all visitors as it is good for the puppies to meet new people. we would especially like to see kids .

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
The puppies are in Abreu,- which is just before you hit Cabrera if you are going towards Samana. We would welcome all visitors as it is good for the puppies to meet new people. we would especially like to see kids .

Beyond Nagua then?