Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all those who knew Nic Raymakers.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default For all those who knew Nic Raymakers.

My dear Friends,
    To all those who knew Nic, the bright young chap who was in Construction business in Punta Cana, Bavaro, Macao areas, Passed away yesterday night in a motorcycle accident. This is more like a way to spread the message to his friends here in Bavaro, Punta cana. The embassy has been contacted through his close friends and his family is being notified as we speak. As per locals, we are going to organize a small gathering soon and will notify once finalized. There is no theories and conspiracy's and please do not write something just for the sake of writing. It was a motorbike ride gone wrong, as per police information. May he rest in peace!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KITTU View Post
    My dear Friends,
    To all those who knew Nic, the bright young chap who was in Construction business in Punta Cana, Bavaro, Macao areas, Passed away yesterday night in a motorcycle accident. This is more like a way to spread the message to his friends here in Bavaro, Punta cana. The embassy has been contacted through his close friends and his family is being notified as we speak. As per locals, we are going to organize a small gathering soon and will notify once finalized. There is no theories and conspiracy's and please do not write something just for the sake of writing. It was a motorbike ride gone wrong, as per police information. May he rest in peace!!!
    Sorry to hear this. He was a great guy. RIP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

So very sorry to hear about this. Nic was one of very few reliable contractors in the Punta Cana area. He did fine work and got excellence from his employees. I greatly respected Nic for his honesty and forthright manner in dealing with his clients.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Was he Dutch , by the way?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Canadian

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fulano2 View Post
    Was he Dutch , by the way?
    He is Canadian but with Dutch roots.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

A friend of our's in Bavaro, said something very poignant about Nic, that his personality was always true to his name: Ray-Makers. Improving other peoples lives.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

RIP

I never met him but I wish I had. It's obvious he was respected by those who knew him well.

Done too soon...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

R.I.P. Nic. Heaven has gained a very kind, respectable, man. I was fortunate to know Nic and he always had a smile on. He would be seen going every Monday afternoon to Bavaro street hockey, nets in the back of his truck, and well over 100 degrees at times. When I met him in Bavaro, we discovered we were from the same area back in Canada, only 1/2 hour drive from each other's community. I am in Canada now and should there be a service here for him I will be attending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast