59 New Dominican Citizens

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
59 new Dominican citizens were sworn in yesterday. Any DR1ers?

Original article and photo: http://almomento.net/interior-y-pol...ranjeros-se-nacionalizaron-dominicanos/237785

Translation:

Interior and Police Swears Dominican nationalized 59

By: THE DRAFTING Date:August 25, 2016In: Home 18 Comments

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominicana.- The Ministry of Interior and Police Office (MIP) was sworn in Thursday to 59 people from different countries, but residents in the country who chose to Dominican nationality.

The sworn come from Cuba, United States, Italy, Spain, France, Colombia, Peru, China, Venezuela, Canada and Haiti, among other countries.

A statement indicates that 26 IPM obtained citizenship after marrying Dominicans, one being the son of naturalized and the remainder managed after undergoing the regular process.

The sworn in as new Dominicans were 27 women and 23 men from 21 countries, with Cuba and Spain as the two nations with the highest number, with 8 people each country.

wj / am

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They immediately stole cars from the parking lot and drove home!!!!!!

������������

Ccccc

harry myrtle beach

Sep 16, 2015
I talked with a woman from the US who was in that bunch. She passed her naturalization test in March 2015 and finally got citizenship. I passed my test in October of 2015 so maybe in March of 2017 my swearing in will take place