Any bar that has the UFC fight pass in Santiago?

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
Where we can watch the UFC fights tomorrow?

Friday?s maybe? thx for info

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
go to monumento and look for a bar named: puerta del sol. at least this was the name before it may have changed. it's an open air bar with many LCD tv screens on the wall. can't miss it. they always have UFC fight PPV events. I was there for a UFC event and they put the fight for me on a large screen.
AZB
P.S. if you are looking at the front monumento entrance. facing the front side of monumento then the bar is on your left hand corner of the block.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
go to monumento and look for a bar named: puerta del sol. at least this was the name before it may have changed. it's an open air bar with many LCD tv screens on the wall. can't miss it. they always have UFC fight PPV events. I was there for a UFC event and they put the fight for me on a large screen.
AZB
P.S. if you are looking at the front monumento entrance. facing the front side of monumento then the bar is on your left hand corner of the block.

The only problem with Puerta Del Sol is that if you like beer you are out of luck. They do sell Quisqeya (I refuse to agree that it qualifies as beer). I think the manufacturing of Quiqueya involves bottling water from the local river. Worst "beer" I have ever tasted anywhere in the world!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The only problem with Puerta Del Sol is that if you like beer you are out of luck. They do sell Quisqeya (I refuse to agree that it qualifies as beer). I think the manufacturing of Quiqueya involves bottling water from the local river. Worst "beer" I have ever tasted anywhere in the world!

drink cuba-libres. LOL. yes, i see the problem. they only sell one brand of beer which is not very popular even among the doms.
Option #2: there is a sports betting bar (huge) on calle restauracion.the name has changed to betcris. they have like a million TV sets inside. just drink your beers and you don't have to place any bets. the sports betting bar is located on calle restauracion between calle mella and calle sanchez.
AZB

look up on google maps. betcris in santiago

sorry, I didn't see your post up there where you already mentioned betcris.