Kinky clock wakes up women with an orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I vote for no off topic or clown bin posts on the dr1 front page .......I'm getting the impression to have arrived on 'joke of the day' . com.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Got a severe virus threat alert from AVG when I opened the ad. Then the X wouldn't close it!

That might serve as a warning to my dirty mind.

wbr

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I vote for no off topic or clown bin posts on the dr1 front page .......I'm getting the impression to have arrived on 'joke of the day' . com.

As I wrote on another of Dominican Joe's threads, he obviously has nothing better to do than contaminate DR1 with cut & paste threads from the Sun & Mirror. I can't stand those rags at the best of times and really have no interest in seeing them here.

I always arrive at DR1 using the "New Threads" button. Nowadays it's like arriving at a completely different website. I have to sift out the minority of threads that are actually DR related.

Joe, a polite request......Please stop.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
As I wrote on another of Dominican Joe's threads, he obviously has nothing better to do than contaminate DR1 with cut & paste threads from the Sun & Mirror. I can't stand those rags at the best of times and really have no interest in seeing them here.

I always arrive at DR1 using the "New Threads" button. Nowadays it's like arriving at a completely different website. I have to sift out the minority of threads that are actually DR related.

Joe, a polite request......Please stop.
Is it all wright to copy and paste the bbc gutter press

Status
Not open for further replies.