What's happen in this forum ?

xyzabc

Feb 19, 2002
I'd like to know for which subject whe have way of talking, all or only certain of them ?

I thanks you lot for your answer in different language and culture but no bad things.

NB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This is the DR1 "OPEN" Forum!

We can talk about things that don,t "Fit" in the other DR1 Forums.We usually begin with a question or statement about the Dominican Republic,but often stray as the thread goes on.You should be at "Home" here,as your writting "style" reminds me of "AZB",s! Are you from Pakistan? Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"are you from pakistan"? criss

Its a bait to pull me in to this thread.
Oooopppppsss, I guess I did respond.
Rats, i always fall for it.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
JJsk.
Never mind criss, he is just as bored at work as I am at mine.
We are two tough kids; we can lash it out and can take a few in return.
This "open" forum get the most hits, not because it is informative but because it is controversial and exciting. I bet most people who venture into the "open" forum are here to see us lash it out at one another. As stated, it?s not for the easily offended or weak hearted shrimps.
Most of us, here, are not out to kill each other but to simply pass an enjoyable time. I just love it see catfights and insults; however, I agree, fun is only fun until someone gets hurt, then it only get hilarious. Heheheheheh

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
jjsk

I said; "AZB",Lets "Bury-The-Hatchet"! "OK",he said. I dig a hole 6ft.X3ft.X6ft. deep. I buy a hatchet. I get "AZB" 20 miles outside of Santiago,at 1am. I say;OK "AZB" take the hatchet,jump into the hole,and I,ll fill the hole. He jumps in!I start shoveling as fast as I can,but no use,he was too fast for me!(Gold,s Gym I guess) I have never seen anyone climb out of a six foot deep hole with dirt falling in their face as fast as "AZB!"........and,He still had the hatchet in his hand!!!! We will try again next Century!Until then he will remain;The Santiago "Manipulator!" Who I love like a "Brother"! (Do Muslims know about "Cain",and "Abel"?) I wonder? Criss Colon

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
I can spot your mistake, Criss.

You should have made him dig the hole for you...
then, Gold's gym or not, he would have been too tired to climb out of the hole :D

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
jjsk

Next time email me your great ideas, he, (AZB) might be to smart to dig the hole after reading your plan! What the hell am I saying,as a Chiropractor he would never do anything that resembled "Work" anyway!....except maybe chase down a patient who left his office without paying the bill! "The World,and Olimpic record in the 100 meter dash is held by "AZB" representing Pakistan!" ...."Pleez,Pleez,slow down my friend,you forgot to pay dee beeel"! Criss Colon

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry, Criss, didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag.
<sub>(psst! AZB: next time Criss asks you to dig a hole, decline the offer...)</sub>

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"The World,and Olimpic record in the 100 meter dash is held by "AZB" representing Pakistan!" criss

It?s not fair that we only have 3 categories of medals Gold, silver, bronze. In my opinion, Pakistan (or AZB) would have a chance in winning a medal if we introduce the following expanded classes of medals: iron, wood and plastic.

"What the hell am I saying,as a Chiropractor he would never do anything that resembled "Work" anyway!" criss

Heheheheeh, you are right about that. I love my job, I even get paid for it.