e cigarette Vapor shops.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
HI Does anyone know if there are any of these shops in Puerto Plata Sosua santiago et. Tks

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
HI Does anyone know if there are any of these shops in Puerto Plata Sosua santiago et. Tks

Yes there is one Just toward the beack from the new construction job of the Jumbo store. Head towards the ocean and watch on the right hand of the street, past the Palacio de justice and another couple of blocks, not very far actually don't remember the name, but has a sign out front that has some semblance of vaping on it. If you cannot find it feel free to PM me for more info.
Der Fish

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Wow . Thankyou so much for your help everyone. For those cig smokers the vaps are a good alternative.try it.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Wow . Thankyou so much for your help everyone. For those cig smokers the vaps are a good alternative.try it.

Some advanced medical studies say they are worse than tobacco smoking. The same hospital in Medellin Colombia that developed the stent that is used i arteries instead of bypass surgery at times has declared that if you cannot quit smoking tobacco do not turn to these things
Der Fish

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Some advanced medical studies say they are worse than tobacco smoking. The same hospital in Medellin Colombia that developed the stent that is used i arteries instead of bypass surgery at times has declared that if you cannot quit smoking tobacco do not turn to these things
Der Fish

Supposedly it resembles "popcorn lung" when used regularly over a period of time.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Won't grant me access.
4 u IRIE
images

4 U IRIE

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/44175/vaping-burned-a-hole-in-my-lungs/