Courier services.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I just received by Jetpack the courier service I have been using since about May of this year two letters. Both were from my bank and one was stamped in June and the other in July. They had been mailed from the bank before that and the stamp was not something the USPS (United States Postal Service) uses, so must have designated the day the letters arrove at Jetpack. One held a new debit card that we had finally cancelled and the other said that my dispute of their paying an adult dating service $39.99 had been resolved in my favor etc... But why did they sit in their Miami office all this time? No one will ever know I don't believe. I am going back to Encargopaq. for my courier service.
Der Fish

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
I just received by Jetpack the courier service I have been using since about May of this year two letters. Both were from my bank and one was stamped in June and the other in July. They had been mailed from the bank before that and the stamp was not something the USPS (United States Postal Service) uses, so must have designated the day the letters arrove at Jetpack. One held a new debit card that we had finally cancelled and the other said that my dispute of their paying an adult dating service $39.99 had been resolved in my favor etc... But why did they sit in their Miami office all this time? No one will ever know I don't believe. I am going back to Encargopaq. for my courier service.
Der Fish
I have had the same issue with jet pack, but only with letters. Not with boxes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Do you have one or two addresses with Jetpack? I use EPS. I have one address for snailmail and one address for packages and priority correspondence. Letters delivered to address #1 sit forever (maybe until a mailbag is filled), letters delivered to address #2 arrive as quickly as packages but cost more.

I suspect an answer to your inquiry can only come from Jetpack.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Do you have one or two addresses with Jetpack? I use EPS. I have one address for snailmail and one address for packages and priority correspondence. Letters delivered to address #1 sit forever (maybe until a mailbag is filled), letters delivered to address #2 arrive as quickly as packages but cost more.

After my call to the bank to discover what was going on, and noticed the dates stamped on them, I threw the envelopes out. I cannot imagine I would get a serious answer from them if I asked.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

For that reason I have everything sent to the package address.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
EPS Punta Cana are terrible for letters, even when sent to the same address.
They either never arrive or just languish there for months. Christmas cards arrive in August.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I have had the same issue with jet pack, but only with letters. Not with boxes.

Recently had the same problem with EPS. My brother mailed my appostilled
birth certificate down here using the EPS letter/ correspondence back in August.
It never arrived. I was told by another member on this forum EPS has a horrible
track record when it comes to receiving letters by mail. Send everything as a
package no matter how small the item.

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
EPS is very good for packages, but almost non-existent for letters. Even ones mailed to the package address. For important letters I have them mailed by UPS or FEDEX direct to the EPS office that I deal with.

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
That is interesting, I have received 2 letter thru snail mail from the U.S., and it has arrived in less than 3 weeks.

For internet shopping I use DomEx, $2.50 a lb, with home delivery.

My 2 cents......