Any Mastiffs for sale on the island?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I am looking for a big mastiff, like a Bull, French, or Neopolitan, female puppy preferred but we are flexible. Anybody know any breeders? Also looking for a Bengal cat. Thanks for any help. (btw, I have adopted and saved dozens of abuse/stray dogs here in 15 years, so no patronizing necessary). Thanks!.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I am looking for a big mastiff, like a Bull, French, or Neopolitan, female puppy preferred but we are flexible. Anybody know any breeders? Also looking for a Bengal cat. Thanks for any help. (btw, I have adopted and saved dozens of abuse/stray dogs here in 15 years, so no patronizing necessary). Thanks!.
There is a sign for a Bengal cat breeder south of Los Brazos on the Jimao road from Sabaneta de Yasica. Well, used to be for years.

web

Nov 5, 2005

Guy that works with me has French Bulldog puppies for sale. PM me for contact info

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Is his name Rafael ???

if so, see above

be careful because french Bulldogs can be the midget variety... lap dogs
not Mastiffs

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The French Bulldogs are the pee wees.........

very good girlie dogs.......... not a watchdog
tuck one in your cardigan

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Best dog I ever had was a English Mastiff bitch. God willing if I get my finca I plan on getting a couple Mastiffs (you need to make sure they eat food only from you so they don't get poisoned).
She was such a great family dog.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

Conch
I have some leads on Bengals.... free to adopt or cheap.

4 in Winnipeg that need shipping ($300CAD) & that is shipping only - they give aways.

Looking at one for me... 4 months old, terrorizing an older cat in the in the house.
More like a puppy than a cat - comes when it's called.

These cats need roooom to roam...... active

Mine is the product of a female that got loose in heat.... not pure but good markings.
If la Senora allows it !!! then i 'll get it