Great amateur video

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Fanstic, these guys are sick, and know how to tear it up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My sons learned to skateboard on those streets of Saman?. However there were a whole lot of places I did not recognize. Wonder if they have a travelogue to go with that video. Loved that swimming hole....oh man...

Of course, they were incredibly lucky to be alive. A miracle they did not meet another car along the way..

Blessings of youth...HB

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
My sons learned to skateboard on those streets of Saman?. However there were a whole lot of places I did not recognize. Wonder if they have a travelogue to go with that video. Loved that swimming hole....oh man...

Of course, they were incredibly lucky to be alive. A miracle they did not meet another car along the way..

Blessings of youth...HB

It started on Playa La Valle with shots of the dirt road there. Samana for sure but was one of the roads the newly surfaced one to Playa Rincon.? The dam is on the road to Playa La Valle.

Drak

Jul 7, 2015
Yup great video, requiring copious amounts of polyurethane by the looks of it!

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
astounding! Thank you for this. I'm dowloading "angelina" one of the songs in the sound track as I type. Now I'll have a harry belafonte fest.

The young men are amazing. This thoughtful video allows the images and evocative music to take you on an adventure. I was actually holding onto my seat on some of the moves. Never thought of DR as a skate board destination. These kids got mad skills.

Anyone else notice them wearing helmets on the skate board but at times no helmet on the concho. And the children running in the empty pool of riding sleigh like on the skate board.

I hope they bought traveller's insurance. Although if the insurance company ever saw this... goodbye reimbursement for helicopter extraction.

Smart young talented people who are the future of our world. What's not to like?