Residency visa and temporary residency

fiocco

Mar 26, 2016
Hi,in these days I'm trying to understand how the Residency Visa and the Temporary Residency process it works. A lot of info and a lot of different opinions about it. Anyway , what I'm looking today is what you guys think about the simplicity or not to achieve them. Do you know if there are high chances of being REJECTED? And maybe due to small defects in the documents? Thanks all.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi,in these days I'm trying to understand how the Residency Visa and the Temporary Residency process it works. A lot of info and a lot of different opinions about it. Anyway , what I'm looking today is what you guys think about the simplicity or not to achieve them. Do you know if there are high chances of being REJECTED? And maybe due to small defects in the documents? Thanks all.

It starts in your home country. You need to get your documents together and translated into Spanish and approved by a Domincan Consulate. This includes a criminal background check with digital fingersprints. Once you have these documents you bring them to the DR and get an attorney to complete the process. That includes a chest x ray and blood and urine samples. The process takes 6-12 months and will cost you $1200-1500usds. Check with the nearest Dominican Consulate to get all the necessary requirements.