Police shoot thief in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I heard this from somebody who saw it with his own eyes.

Wednesday (I think) night at about 8 p.m., the police were chasing a thief on a moto, and shot him in the butt right on Calle Duarte. He stopped and was apprehended at the Playerito.

Anybody else know anything more?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Good job, to bad they shot him in the butt. There have been a couple of break in attempts in Villa Eva Maria section of Sosua.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I tend to think that shooting him in the butt is pretty good. I imagine he'll be pretty uncomfortable for quite some time.

I am seeing the person who told me the story later tonight and will plead for more details. I am a soul in agony until I know more!

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Hopefully they confiscated his motorcycle and he lost his escape vehicle

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I will find out. Sra. Meems on investigative duty.

So sorry I left my trenchcoat in NY.

"Oh , and just one more thing, My wife and I are big fans of the Sosua policemen , it would mean so much to her if you could get us his Autograph."
( very few will get that reference,,lol)

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Ah, the ambiance of Sos?a... Disney would have a difficult time reproducing the actual feel of the place.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Never mind Disney. Even Tim Burton couldn't capture the surrealism.

Maybe do it on the Calle Principal like the cheesy gunfights at fake western towns. The perp (aka Dumbass) dressed a baseball cap with the tag still attached and a UPC sticker under the rim pulls a wheelly while going the wrong way on this 115cc Chinese bike. Police, in a show of force to demonstrate their commitment to the community, step out from the curb and shoot dumbass who wipes out in a cascade of sparks, taking down several pedestrians, and lighting a small blaze from the punctured fuel tank. In an overreach for thrill, the tank explodes and lights up one of the few remaining palm trees that still live. Sadly the audience thinks it's real except for an American couple traveling from Kansas. They politely inquire what time is the next show. The waiter replies with a weak attempt at irony, "every night from dusk to dawn".

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Dumbass family comes to say he was a good boy, the gun was planted on him but they go through his pockets looking for pesos. The tow truck comes and hauls off his Chinese shooter which is fixed in two days and for rent in front of the Orange cell center to mongers from NY

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Nothing on my Sosua grapevine.
Fairly sure they were aiming at something totally different from his butt anyway.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Maybe do it on the Calle Principal like the cheesy gunfights at fake western towns. The perp (aka Dumbass) dressed a baseball cap with the tag still attached and a UPC sticker under the rim pulls a wheelly while going the wrong way on this 115cc Chinese bike. Police, in a show of force to demonstrate their commitment to the community, step out from the curb and shoot dumbass who wipes out in a cascade of sparks, taking down several pedestrians, and lighting a small blaze from the punctured fuel tank. In an overreach for thrill, the tank explodes and lights up one of the few remaining palm trees that still live. Sadly the audience thinks it's real except for an American couple traveling from Kansas. They politely inquire what time is the next show. The waiter replies with a weak attempt at irony, "every night from dusk to dawn".

Your pitch is brilliant! Ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille.

Status
Not open for further replies.