american man arrested for abuse of minors

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
He is right where he needs to be. In any civilized society there are laws and a process, not mob rule. Anyone ever been wrongly charged ? Remember trump calling for the electric chair for five black NY teens accused of a brutal rape. After years in prison they were proven innocent using dna evidence..

CNSIERRA

Apr 11, 2016
Hey Zoomzx11, go and sit at Paco Cafeteria to see the number of Americans and European gay man trying to get those poor young barrio boys. I have seen it a lot. This could be true for all that I know otherwise why would a 16th old kid go through the trouble of saying that the guy did what he said did to him. Imagine that, the kid will be call a bugarron around town which will destroy him unless he is gay.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Hey Zoomzx11, go and sit at Paco Cafeteria to see the number of Americans and European gay man trying to get those poor young barrio boys. I have seen it a lot. This could be true for all that I know otherwise why would a 16th old kid go through the trouble of saying that the guy did what he said did to him. Imagine that, the kid will be call a bugarron around town which will destroy him unless he is gay.

Ditto, I also see it going on all the time. I often think there is a table or two reserved just for the gay old men looking for the young boys. The 16 year old is technically a minor but was well aware of what he was doing. They locked up one gizzard but there will always be more to fill the tables at Pacos/Grands.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Ok. Just about the same goes on with young girls in the DR but there does not seem to be the same level of outrage. Both are illegal here but law enforcement is lax in the DR other than for drug use. If the gay men at the cafeteria fired up a joint they would be wished off to jail. It's their country and it's their priorities

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Ok. Just about the same goes on with young girls in the DR but there does not seem to be the same level of outrage. Both are illegal here but law enforcement is lax in the DR other than for drug use. If the gay men at the cafeteria fired up a joint they would be wished off to jail. It's their country and it's their priorities

Exactly, and if the ol' man had paid the 3500 pesos this thread wouldn't exist. It is what it is...............

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Wrong is wrong. Entering into a relationship with anyone who is below the age of consent whether it's for money or whatever else is wrong in so many ways. Whatever punishment the perpetrator receives is well deserved. If he was wrongly accused, he is to be blamed for putting himself in that position in the first place.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Post deleted by moderator. Not amused

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
la victoria is the biggest dominican jail. old model, as bad as it gets.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
care to elaborate for me?  I don’t know about La Victoria

There's a great documentary on La Victoria on youtube. It was originally built for about 2000 inmates and now there are over 7000. It's run by the inmates. The prison guards and wardens have no control. This pedophile will need to buy protection in order to survive.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I'm sure he'll have all the popsicles he can handle.