The Ugly Dominican

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I think everyone has heard the term 'ugly American' which refers to obnoxious, loud, arrogant, etc behavior that many Americans are prone to exhibit outside of the USA.

Well, there might be something called the 'ugly Dominican' too.

Case in point (a Dominican woman is expelled from a Santiago-New York Jetblue flight):

[video=youtube;4NiEb7-vBkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NiEb7-vBkg[/video]

Phew! Thank goodness the young woman video taping this is soooo beautiful. Puts a positive twist on a sad (but funny) video. lol

Anyone has other examples or stories of ugly Dominican moments?

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
There's no sport in complaining about Dominicans. Too easy and it's a bad habit to take up as well.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
You are right Gringo, every country has something. If you don't like the DR, better leave and return to our educated, disciplined....BORING lands.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I don't see how this applies to any type of "Ugly Dominican" stereotype. This is just someone getting kicked off a plane.

You want to see a particular brand of entitled idiot acting like a fool in the face of authorities, check out any youtube video of a police officer pulling over a "sovereign citizen".

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I don't see how this applies to any type of "Ugly Dominican" stereotype. This is just someone getting kicked off a plane.

You want to see a particular brand of entitled idiot acting like a fool in the face of authorities, check out any youtube video of a police officer pulling over a "sovereign citizen".

exactly!! *this guy is just an ignorant country bumpkin doing what country bumpkind do. rough as a bears ass, no pedigree. he isn?t anything like an Ugly American, in any shape nor form

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
You tube

One of the comments from you tube liabilitymate11 months ago
No such thing as a "Sovereign Citizen" it is an OXYMORON... A Sovereign is Free... A Citizen is a Slave....