AZB can you help me?

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
I'm not new to the dr1 Forum, and have read many post. In March, I will be traveling to the DR on vacation. Can you tell me how much it will cost me to workout at your worlds famous Gold's Gym. I'm not a member, but I would love to workout their for a couple of day's. How much? Are you the owner of the Gym?
P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pretty women you have been talking about.
Thanks,
Rick

jade

Feb 19, 2002
Dear desperate rick!!!!

Of course azb can help you!!

He shall take you in his embrace and i mean this literally, and show you around the Island. Word of warning rick, don't fall asleep and don't bend over for the soap while Azb is around!!!

Sorry my dearest male slut! I could not resist!!!! :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for your informative response to a simple question by rick.

Now let me handle it from here (if you don't mind).

daily workout will cost you 100 pesos / day at Gold's gym. Its located on Juan pablo Duarte (Avenue) in Plaza Internacional.
Just hang out in the food court and your eyes will pop out looking at the santiago beauties in their tight clothes. the girls like to work out in the evening after work (6-8pm).
Have fun rick

P.S, I wish if I were the owner of the gym, any gym :(

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Thanks AZB

I still have a few more weeks before my vacation begins, so may I may be requestion a little more info from time to time.

Dear jade, I always travel with my soap on a rope, it is you who must be careful not to bend over in front of me!!!!!!
Rick

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Now I "Get IT!!...duhhhh

AZB is always yapping about "Going to Gold,s Gym",yet he is still "Porky" and gets "out-of-breath"(Could be a "Blessing"there!)climbing in and out of his Toyota "Canrey".Now I get it! He just "Hangs-Out" in the Food Court "picando" when he should be it the Gym "llevando"(Peso) Ok! I,m on my way! Stuffing my face and "Mirando Las Chicas con "AZB"! Get us a Table-for-two "mi pana",and lets start with a "few" Pizzas and "some" Tacos!CC..(King of the "Comma",and semi-colon),is that like a "mini-me"? Get it?...Semi-Colon,as in "Semi"-criss-"Colon",Jesus, I sound like "Tigerola" as in a virus named E-Bola!CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Rope-A-Dope" Worked for Muhhamud Ali!

Rich,don,t take your,"Soap-On-A Rope"(I haven,t thought about that since when we gave one,"OLD SPICE" of course,to my father every year for Christmas,1950,s) to AZB,s house,he will call you a Party-"POOPer"(Bad choice of words!) and make you "shower" by yourself!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC