buying a car in santo domingo

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
just completed the process of purchasing a car with help from "EL GORGON "
he made the process so easy and I had an enjoyable day doing it at the same time
thankyou again mike for all your help

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I never had the gorgon car shop for me but he did do me a few favors in the past and he was one step above just being helpful.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
The man, Gorgon, brought me a bag of the finest Jamaican coffee beans available!

The best!

Frank

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
just completed the process of purchasing a car with help from "EL GORGON "
he made the process so easy and I had an enjoyable day doing it at the same time
thankyou again mike for all your help

thank you very much. it was a pleasure meeting as nice a guy as you. it was a blast, made better because i got lucky and scored a wonderful car in your case. enjoy it in good health, and keep in touch. i need all the buddies like you i can get.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
thanks for all the kind words from all you guys. glad to know that at least some people have kind things to say about me.

yacht chef, i had a great day trip to your home, but here is the problem we had, in your case. if you charge me with the duty to get you a car, step back and let me do it. if you are actively looking, yourself, and you have other people looking, *then i could end up spending 3 days looking for a car, only to have you tell me on the 4th day that some other guy found you a car. i have had situations where i have taken 4 trips to Santiago and La Vega and Moca, looking to find the right car. if i do not find it, that?s ok. i just don?t want to know that i wasted 3 days.

May 5, 2007
thank you very much. it was a pleasure meeting as nice a guy as you. it was a blast, made better because i got lucky and scored a wonderful car in your case. enjoy it in good health, and keep in touch. i need all the buddies like you i can get.

Keep this crap up and next thing you know people will be saying you're a nice guy and there goes the reputation :rolleyes: