Dating - arranged

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Hi

Does anyone know of a business that will arrange singular night dates.

That is to go out, have some fun, eat, with no pressure on me to marry this girl.

I am not looking for wedding sites or marriage organisers.

Im more interested in the carefree route of enjoying a night together and seeing where it goes.

Sure, people will say...'you cant find a date in the DR....well i can' But i want to try something new and EASY!!!!

help

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Pedro clisante after 11pm as many dates as you want ...hurry though , its changing and as easy and carefree as it gets Im told.. :):):) *good luck in your search for love and companionship its tuff to come by in DR and your paying for it one way or other*:ermm:

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Pedro clisante after 11pm as many dates as you want ...hurry though , its changing and as easy and carefree as it gets Im told.. :):):) *good luck in your search for love and companionship its tuff to come by in DR and your paying for it one way or other*:ermm:

how is it changing...thats interesting to me???

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Hi

Does anyone know of a business that will arrange singular night dates.

That is to go out, have some fun, eat, with no pressure on me to marry this girl.

I am not looking for wedding sites or marriage organisers.

Im more interested in the carefree route of enjoying a night together and seeing where it goes.

Sure, people will say...'you cant find a date in the DR....well i can' But i want to try something new and EASY!!!!

help

Anybody will help set you up. If you're in Puerto Plata, I can put my girlfriend on it. Hell, I can walk down to my neighbor and ask for a pretty girl with a sweet personality. Or, a tigress. Just ask.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ok. You received a few connects.
Have fun and use your senses.

CLOSED.*

Status
Not open for further replies.