Where is this????

redhot

Feb 22, 2002
Hello, I am new to this board. I am trying to find out if anyone knows where the city of Nazaret on Beller street is? What is the area like? Is it a safe area? It is a residential area is it a wealthy area? What is close to this location as far as dining, shopping and enertainment? What airport city would I fly into? I hope I have to correct city and street in the right order. It could be Beller city and Nazaret street but I think the other way is correct. Sorry. Also does anyone know of any childrens private live in (boarding school for boys) elementry schools in the area of Higuey? If so what are the names and how would I find more information on boarding schools and the requirements? Thank you very much. Redhot

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
This has got to be one of the stupidest posts ever, on these boards.!!

You are asking if there is a CITY on a street?

There is no city that I recognize in the Dominican Republic that is called Nazareth. We have a Navarete.

Beller is usually a street name. It commemorates a battle back in the 19th century.

There are no live-in schools at all in Higuey, much less for elementary levels. There are very few in the whole country for that matter.

Are you sure you are thinking of the Dominican Republic?

HB

P. S. If you can make some sense, we will give you information or find it out for you, but please write coherently? Stop taking whatever it is you are taking, maybe?

redhot

Feb 22, 2002
Okay so I do not know spanish!

Hillbilly I am not on anything ! Sorry you think this post is kinda crazy. Okay heres the deal I am trying to find a person who beat me up and attacked me. The only lead I have is on a court paper that states "residente en la calle Beller # del sector Nazaret de esta ciudad" I thought this was and address or a town but, like I said I do not speak spanish let alone read it. Also what is ced 00000-00? It is on the court paper also. I thought it might be something like a american social security number. Also do you know of any good trust worthy private detectives in the Dominican? Where could I find the few boarding schools in the Dominican? Thanks if you or anyone else can help or make sense of what I am trying to find. Thanks Redhot

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Now that makes a little more sense.

Was this in Higuey? If not, what city did this terrible event happen in?

If it was in Higuey, then there is a location, since Nazaret could well be a neighborhood of the city and Beller is certainly the street name.

The guy did not present a "c?dula" (ced. 00000-00) our local personal ID, with picture. It is also the voting carnet.

You can find private detectives in the Yellow Pages under "Detectives Privados"...

Is it a police report you have? or is it some sort of a court paper
with a decree or judgement.? You obviously need a lawyer on this.

HB, happy you were not too pissed...

P.s. We still need more information as to where this happened.

As for boarding schools, they are few and far between. You might try an archive search on this site, since it has been talked about.

redhot

Feb 22, 2002
I was attacked in Punta Cana. The guy was a hotel employee on his way home so I am told. I do not know very much. One of the papers that I have is from "Interrogatorio Practicadole Relacionado a asunto que le interesan a la policia nacional" but it comes from the court records. The court was in Higuey. They did find the guy but he had a lawyer and was released on the day I returned to the Dominican. At this point the court has a warrant out for him. I think it is a warrant. The court paper says "Orden De Apresamiento" I just want him found so that he can pay for what he did to me. Hopefully the right leagal way. If not I will find another way to make him pay. And yes I will go to the legal board and try to find an attorney. Thanks for your quick reply. And I was a little pissed. But I guess it did sound weird. I have learned not to get upset with the little things in life. Just happy to be alive. Thanks. Redhot

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have an "Un-Solicited" suggestion

Hopefully you have suffered no permanent physical damage. If someone "Beat-up" my wife,or children, I would go to the "End-of-the-Earth" to take my revenge! If someone "Kicked-my-Ass", I probably had at least something to do with the "incident"! I might want to "get some" of the person who got me,but why? What purpose would this serve? If this were "Topeka",with "real" police and a "Criminal Justice System" you might convince me to do something....but,This ain,t Kansas! You will waste a lot of time,and money,and in the end,nothing will happen. I suggest you come and enjoy the beach and try to let "time" erase your bad memories.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

redhot

Feb 22, 2002
Reply to criss colon

Hi criss, Thank you! I was in bed with injuries for serveral months. I am better physically but mentally I still have alot of healing to do. I have lots of nightmares, some days filled with tears and alot of days anger!!!!! I do wish that it was Kansas or somewhere with a good justice system. I was also sexually assualted. That is sooooooo much harder than the physical injuries. I know that it will cost alot of money but if I have to personally hunt him down I will. I have to fight. That day I was in a fight that I had no chance to win being 5'5 125lbs and this big 250lb a_ _ with a knife over took me. I will be back and I might enjoy the beaches but my next trip back will be a hunting trip!!!! If nothing happens I will be fine because I will know that I gave my 100%. That is what is important to me. And if I find him it will hopefully take him off the streets and keep him from harming other women. And in time my bad memories will disappear. (I hope) Life go's on. Also this was the worst thing that has ever happened in my life and I still think that the Dominican Repulic is a beautiful place. I see that so many people on this board have so many bad things to say. I do not judge the whole country by this one stupid Dominican A_ _ . (if he was american, canadian, italian, african or whatever nationality I would still call him an A_ _. The Dominican women and the men seem to be very kind and helpful. Take care Criss

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Assault

If you post your email (A hotmail address maybe), I know of someone going to Hiquey in April that might be able to help you

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Wow! Just don,t get in trouble yourself!

Do what you need to do! I hope the police find the bastard! I also hope that on his "Day in Court" that you are standing if front of the court house watching as the police drag him from the van,he breaks lose and tries to run,he is hit by a cement truck,is caught under the wheels,and un-noticed by the driver,who keeps on going,and the "bastard" will be nothing more than "Road Rouge" to be washed away by dogs pissing on the highway! and that the "bastards" "Hell" will be to have this pain repeated throughout eternity!"Be Well"!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
Uhmmm. RED HOT LIPS?
Sorry, but this whole story sounds fishy to me. being raped in punta cana from a resort employee with a knife? I have my doubt.
i dont know who are you? what do you have against PC? or are you trying to make people think that PC is an unsafe place to vacation? are you trying to promote another islands over DR?
If this really happen this guy would be in jail. how do you think that a poor resort employee can hire a lawyer to put him out of jail?
It doens't really make sence.
Maybe if you change your name, lets say for: "sweet little girl" you would make more credible your story.

redhot

Feb 22, 2002
John RAPE does happen in your country!!!

John, when I first started this I was asking about a street and city. I gave no other information because before I wrote for information I read some other threads and saw how mean people are on this board. I wanted to avoid any nastyness. I have no reason to lie. What would I gain? I did not promote any other island!! As I said the Dominican Repulic is a beautiful island. Do you think that women are not raped in Punta Cana? Do you think rape doesnt happen in the Dominican Republic? It happens everywhere. I wish that it did not exist. But it does. I myself was wondering about the address and the area because I wanted to know what the neighborhood was like? I too could not figure out how he could hire an attorney. That question was later answered for me. They tell the a_ _ who attacked me used to be a drug dealer in the United States and was deported back to the Dominican Republic. That information comes from the INS. So now we all know where the money came from. This crime can and does happen to many women, men and children. I only hope that your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, grandmother, daughter never has anything like this happen to them and you not believe them. Remember he is still at large. My nickname from childhood is redhotlips because I am very a fair skinned with naturally red lips without lipstick. I knew someone would have some fun with that one. So what I say is true. Besides that I am a sweet very person but I am not a little girl. And I WISH THIS WAS JUST A STORY AND I COULD WAKE UP. It is real life. I should take a survey of women who have been raped in the dominican but I do not really have time for that at this time. I am sure many women would respond. Your island is not perfect and the world is not perfect. redhot

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
First of all I want to say that I'm really sorry this happened to you. I would like to ask something. Why are you interested in the dinning, entertainment, shopping and the wealth of the area where his horrible man lives? Most of all a boarding school for boys. Are you planning on living there while you look for this man?

Last edited:

redhot

Feb 22, 2002
anna

Hello Anna, When I return to the Dominican I will be going to court to fight this to the end. I have been told that I can go ahead with the trial without the defendant being present which is what I am going to do. I was also told that I would have to stay for several weeks because of the justice system which is very slow. To get a warrant it took a long time. So I am trying to do this in the correct legal way. But while I am in the DR I wanted to go to the area if it was not a dangerous area I would stay in the area and try to find him. Also if he has money I will sue for damages. At least maybe get some of my money that I had to spend on medical bills back. I have did some research on this person and someone said that he had a son in a boarding school I was going to check with the school and maybe get a new address or some other information or even run into him. I just want to get him off the streets. I will do my 100% but when I leave I will leave that behind me so that I can start to rebuild my life. Also I will be very careful. My husband and a detective friend of his is also coming with me. And my mommie will be with me to support me. It has been so hard on my family too. It will be hard emotionally to return but I am a survivor. Take care everyone. In a few months I will let you know how it all turns out. If anyone has any ideas or information that might help please let me know. Please email me. Many blessings to all. Redhot

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wish you all the best. It sounds like it will be an expensive battle but if you think this is the best way to heal then may God be with you.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
So sorry about what happened.

but, you are determined to go after him. now you must be careful what you intend to do. first of all if you do anything rash you may end up more hurt than before.

second...you never let your intentions knows. the best way to find someone is to hang out at car washes, colmados which sell beer to the people, just walk around where the guys hang out and keep a look out. maintain a low profile.

maintain a low profile.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
maintain a low profile.

missing_dr, maintain a low profile!!! By hanging out a the carwashes? How? If you are a foreigner (extranjero) in the country you stick out like a sore thumb. Be like showing up at a country western dance in an evening gown. You can't be missed. As Hillbilly advises, her best bet is to link up with a detective agency and let them do the footwork.

Redhot, also be advised if this person has a criminal record in the U.S. don't be surprised if you find out he has returned under a false identity to the U.S. to go underground. Especially, if it becomes too hot in the D.R. for him. It would be wise to advise the INS of what has happened. Your assailient can become one of their poster boys. Also, your detective friend should be checking with his criminal associates in the U.S. for any leads as to his whereabouts.

Sorry for what has happened to you. Regards, PJT

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Hi. In response to your question, Calle Beller means Beller street and it is located in the Navarete section of Puerto Plata. There may be a school on Beller. It is in the heart of Puerto Plata within walking distance of the central playa. Hope this helps!!!