Halloween Fun

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Just had a great fun time carving pumpkins and drinking.
Fraggle Rock in Sosua has the pumpkins and you carve away.
Tomorrow at 7 they will give out prizes.
You can bring add ons like eyes etc.
Not sure how to post pucs but have some if someone tells me how.

mambodog

Feb 29, 2008
Here are some instructions on how to post photos on DR1 which were sent to me by another member in 2008. It all seems a bit complicated (& not helped by typos and lay-out) and I have never tried it. Perhaps it's best to stick to Facebook for posting photos??

MamboDog
go to www.tinypic.com
you will upload your picture and resize to website/blog size
after is done you wil get a few urls.
copy that one that says post directly to site(the last one o nthe bottom)
now you will opne a reply screen in dr1
and o nthe top of that reply screen you wil lsee several icones look forthe one that said insert image its a yellow square with a mountain nad a sun...
a window will pop up paste the url fro mthe tinypic website and bingo you have your pitcure.

Fraggle2

Dec 21, 2014
It is pineapples that are being carved. *When I left yesterday there was still a table of pineapples waiting to be carved by anyone brave enough.
There are some amazingly inventive entries. *Judging is supposed to be at 7.00pm this evening, following suggestions by customers a trophy made out of a rum bottle will be awarded to the winner.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Trying to keep my mind gears moving, I took the challenge to try and upload this pic.

Difficult part was trying to get tiny pic to find the pic in iPhoto. iPhoto is very good at hiding pics.

By the way, this is the one I think is the winner but I think the field is still open:

2gxfj84.jpg

Having just seen the pic not sure why it's sideways but am done. Enjoy if you will.

Last edited by a moderator: