Sosua Casa

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Anybody know of a casa or apartmento in Sosua? I'm ready to remove myself from the ongoing family drama here in Puerto Plata.

Furnished would be best, but have a bed, etc. 1 Bedroom, ba?o, kitchen, sala. 2nd floor with a Balc?n is always a plus.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Anybody know of a casa or apartmento in Sosua? I'm ready to remove myself from the ongoing family drama here in Puerto Plata.

Furnished would be best, but have a bed, etc. 1 Bedroom, ba?o, kitchen, sala. 2nd floor with a Balc?n is always a plus.

second floor is always better...the centipedes don?t usually find you on the second.

i wish you well in your quest to put distance between you and those folks. you don?t need that hassle.*

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

How long term?

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
second floor is always better...the centipedes don?t usually find you on the second.

i wish you well in your quest to put distance between you and those folks. you don?t need that hassle.*

Thanks, man. It was cathartic packing up. Hoteling tonight in Sos?a.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller

A word of advice which may be relevant to the relationship you seem about to end. Dominican women are invariably the jealous type who hate losing their man and will try everything to get back to him or to cause him harm.

Moving just a few miles east from Puerto Plata to Sosua might be a bit close and where you can be found and pestered or worse.

When I parted from my ex-esposa the aim was to get far away and out of reach and contact. From the campo north of Santo Domingo, I relocated to outside Las Terrenas for the first few months and changed phone number too. And she was still using each and every means to try and locate me through friends and so on with increasing levels of threats. You will need to eliminate all the possible links to you for peace of mind imo.

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Listen to the experts, I remember Casanova had similar problems ....lol ! (lucky they didn't have Feyboo those days...)

Avoid top floors with flat roof in the hot sun here - not worth the view IMHO.

Good luck.