Hi from Ukraine

Quanticko

Nov 1, 2016
hi! I'm from Ukraine, willing to relocate, that the main reason I signed up at the forum, to learn about Dominican Republic. Actually it is my dream to move there and start a small cosy caffee nera the beach... hope i'll learn lot useful things here about the region and one day invite you all to my caffe...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
hi! I'm from Ukraine, willing to relocate, that the main reason I signed up at the forum, to learn about Dominican Republic. Actually it is my dream to move there and start a small cosy caffee nera the beach... hope i'll learn lot useful things here about the region and one day invite you all to my caffe...

a nice, cosy cafe near the beach. there?s a novel idea...

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Welcome and good luck.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Anything is possible if you have the drive, but you also need deep pockets to open any type of restaurant. Remember if you want to move to the DR and open a business you will need to apply for residency. This process starts in your home country by getting the necessary documents together. Check with your local DR consulate. If you really are serious come to the DR for vacation and see what it is really like. You will also need to have Spanish language skills. Good luck and good travels