Any interesting towns around Santiago?

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Hola Amigos,

I am so damned happy that I will soon be leaving the USA and returning to heaven on earth Santiago de los Caballeros RD

I love that place so much I may defect there one day, Im just debating if I want to visit during the Easter Holiday, at any rate
does anyone know of any interesting towns near Santiago with Santiagos charm but smaller and of course Santiagos bueatiful mujeres?

Chris, AZB, Golo please chime in my friends,

Salud, Isaac

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Interesting towns

You just missed La Vega in February. But other towns have nice Carnivals that month too. Puerto Plata, Fantino, Boanao.

Year round I kinda like Jarabacoa and Constanza. San Jose de Las Matas is quite nice. Visit Santo Cerro near La Vega. San Francisco de Macoris is OK too.

TW

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Don't bother coming during Easter Week.

You can wait 5 minutes without seeing any cars on the major roads. The place should close its doors after Wednesday.

If you are planning on coming down that week, you should plan on being at the beach. Bring a small 2 man tent, camping equipment and money. Rent a motorcycle and start in Montecristi and work your way down the beaches-Buen Hombre, Punta Ruc?a, Luperon, Puerto Plata, Sosua, and Cabarete...Stay minimally sober and try and drive safely..

HB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Want "Country" girls?

I like Rio Verde,Cutupu,and Los Placeres.About 1/2 way to Moca,after you leave La Vega! The Yuca will melt in your mouth! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
The town of Janico is about 30-45 minutes away. It has a nice river/bathing area called Bao. It was quiet in February but will probably be packed Easter time.