Anyone having a problem with Claro?

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Anyone having network issue with claro just now? I was watching a game and i have infinite loops of buffering circle. Rebooted router and still having same issue.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Yes, here in Santiago. I had a tech out this morning after going to the office to complain. It was much better today but still a few issues. The tech claimed they had some issues in the particular area and that the problems had been resolved.

We shall see.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Yes, here in Santiago. I had a tech out this morning after going to the office to complain. It was much better today but still a few issues. The tech claimed they had some issues in the particular area and that the problems had been resolved.

We shall see.

It sucks when things doesn't work when you need them to.
I ended up burning the remaining mobile data and purchased a packet of 1GB extra this month. It looked like it was working ok late last night but things like this makes me wonder if going though agony of searching for new provider is worth it. All landline and mobile accounts will meet 18 months contract and I think I will look for other options or downgrade current plan.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Claro is "supposed" to be the best most reliable company and frankly up until recently I almost never had problems. Unfortunately I have 2 guys working for a new client out of my place and I HAVE to have it working.
Today ok for the most part but still some problems.