Cestur the New Nazi Brownshirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I have a friend who I gave a gift of extensions for her birthday. This is a poor girl who cleans houses when she is lucky to have someone call. She was born in DR, holds a Dominican passport and is a single mom trying to raise her daughter
Today just strolling to meet her mom in Sosua to show off her new "cabello" she was taken to Cestur to the shakedown palace, strip searched and her phone and watch taken.
This is not a puta, but maybe because her skin is darker she's lumped into the Dominican basket of deplorables.
Do we want to sanitize the North Coast so much that a sign is hung up in Sosua "Light Skin Men Only" because that will make this place a real bore.
I bet others have friends being harassed too.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
i dont understand the light skin men only comment in regards to a dark skin girl being harassed by cestur. just asking

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
i dont understand the light skin men only comment in regards to a dark skin girl being harassed by cestur. just asking
Because the darker your skin the more likely Cestur is to hassle you or have a preconceived opinion you might be illegal immigrant from Haiti. As for eliminating prostitution if they drive out all young women that's the easiest solution.
It's not a secret skin color is a determinant. And there has been some talk about the same treatment to groups of tourists because they look too dark.
Just need to address treatment of people as we see it.
There was a similar post about dark tourists being hassled in Cabarete

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.